Mukhyamantri Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Yojana | Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme | YSR Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Yojana | Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to improve the status of farmers and make them self-reliant. Through which free power supply will be provided to the farmers of the state. For this, smart meters will be installed in the houses of farmers by the government. So that the farmers do not have to face any problem for the electricity connection. What is this scheme, how will get benefits and how will it be applied. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Yojana.
AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme
The Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government for all those farmers who are facing difficulty in depositing electricity bills. Under this scheme, smart meters will be installed in the homes of farmers for agricultural electricity connections by the government. This will provide free power supply to the farmers. To give impetus to the plan, 10,000 solar power plants will be developed to ensure uninterrupted free power supply for the next 30 years. With which the state government will improve the transmission system to supply more than 9 hours of power to farmers during the day. 1500 crore rupees will be spent by the state government to run the scheme smoothly. This scheme will free farmers from the hassle of paying electricity bills. Due to this commendable step of the government, farmers will not have to face the financial crisis due to Corona virus epidemic. Due to this, the situation of the farmers will be better and by increasing the crop yield, the income of the farmers will also improve.
Providing monthly power supply bill money
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Farmer class
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Ground documents
- Bank account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit of Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Yojana.
- Free power supply will be provided to the farmers through the scheme.
- Farmers will get rid of the hassle of paying electricity.
- Smart meters will be installed in farmers’ homes for agricultural electricity connection.
- More than 9 hours of power supply will be provided to the farmers.
- To improve the scheme, the government will provide free electricity for the next 30-35 years.
- All agricultural connections will be regularized under this scheme.
- This scheme will make life-saving work for those farmers who are financially weak.
- This scheme will improve the status of farmers.
- Self-reliant making to farmers
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Farmers will get free from the hassle of paying electricity bill
- Smart meters will be installed in homes
- More and more power supply will be provided to the farmers.
- There will be improvement in agriculture sector
The implementation process for providing benefit of the scheme is as follows, in which the cash transfer scheme of the state will work: –
- All the farmers have to open accounts in their respective banks to provide the benefits of the scheme.
- A proper list of beneficiaries will be curbed by the official authorities
- The monthly electricity bill amount will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- From the money transferred to the bank account, the farmers will be able to pay their electricity bill to the concerned power distribution company.
Application procedure for Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Yojana
- NOTE: The scheme has been launched by the state government. Beneficiaries may have to wait a bit to apply for the scheme.
- When this process starts online, then beneficiaries can apply for the house sitting scheme.
- Only after the application is made, the beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.