Odisha Government has implemented Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme for the development of villages. Through this scheme, the state Government will provide financial assistance to each village panchayat for development, so that all the requirements and basic needs of the villages can be met. How to get the benefit of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme and how to register for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
AMA ODISHA NABIN ODISHA SCHEME
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced to start Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme. The villages of the state will be developed under this scheme. For which each gram panchayat will be provided assistance of up to Rs 10 lakh for development. Along with this all the requirements like empowerment of youth and women, developing science park, playground, training facilities, skill center and internet connectivity will be put under Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha scheme. 4000 crores will be allocated by the state Government for this scheme.
About Of the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial help for the development of villages|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Facilities provided under Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
- Improving infrastructure for primary education and also providing the missing link for existing development infrastructure, construction, modernization and expansion works.
- Creating additional facilities for Mission Shakti Groups at Gram Panchayat level.
- Bridging critical gaps at GP level for improving rural areas by providing urban amenities.
- Development of sports facilities for the youth.
- Providing banking facilities.
- Improvement in digital access in terms of mobile connectivity, optical fiber connectivity, WiFi and internet connectivity.
Objective of the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Yojana
The main objective of starting Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha is to promote rural development through infrastructure development, providing digital connectivity in rural areas and promoting Jagannath culture in the state.
Eligibility for the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
- The Applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- The villages of the state which are to be developed will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Benefits of the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
- Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha has been started by the Chief Minister of the state.
- Rural areas will be developed through this scheme.
- This scheme will give a boost to the rural economy.
- The scheme will improve banking services in rural areas as well as WiFi network through optical fiber.
- The scheme will cover all Gram Panchayat in each block of the state with an eligibility of Rs.50 lakh.
- The cost of the project will be between Rs 2.50 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
- The project under the scheme will be suggested/recommended by the local people/ community organizations/ people’s representatives and other stakeholders.
- The consolidated GP wise project list of the block will be submitted to the PR&DW department under the signature of the Collector of the district and Chairman, Zilla Parishad for due scrutiny and approval of the Govt.
- There is a budget provision of Rs.4000 crore from the state budget under the scheme.
- The Panchayat Samiti will execute the work departmentally by following the proper procedure.
- The Collector will be authorized to select any other agency/agencies for execution of the work.
Monitoring of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
Transparency measures such as a dedicated app for sharing photos before, during and after each project along with a web-based MIS and GIS tagging for project monitoring will be developed under the scheme.
Features of the Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme
- Providing financial assistance for the development of villages
- To fulfill the basic needs of the villages so that the villagers can get all the facilities.
- Promoting Jagannath culture in the state.
Official website of Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha will be launched
Odisha Government will soon launch the website for Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha scheme. When the website will be launched, all the information regarding the outline, details and financial assistance received will be available for the work done in relation to the scheme.
Ama Odisha Nabin Odisha Scheme – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers will also be started soon to get detailed information about this scheme.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 11, 2023 by Abinash