|| AP Free Tablet Yojana | YSR Free Tablet Scheme| Free Tablet Yojana Online Registration | Beneficiary list || Andhra Pradesh government has announced to implement Free Tablet Yojana to expand education in the state. Through which tablets will be provided to the students studying in government schools. With the help of which these students will be able to study easily. How will you get the benefit of this scheme and how will the application be made under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Andhra Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana.
Andhra Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana
Free Tablet Yojana has been started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy to make the future of children bright and encourage them towards studies. Under which tablets will be provided by the government to the students studying in government schools of the state. Through this scheme, the students studying in schools will be made digital. Apart from this, this scheme will make educational development of those students who are unable to take the tablet. The tablet given by the government will have all those features, with the help of which students will be able to continue their studies, and will also learn new things. Which will help in providing employment to them in future.
Main aspects of the Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute tablets to 4.7 lakh students in September. These tablets will be provided to students currently studying in Class 8 and appearing in CBSE Class X exams in 2025.
Overview of AP Free Tablet Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Free Tablet Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing tablet to students for free|
|Number of tablet distribution||4.7 Lakh|
AP Free Tablet Yojana – latest Update
The Andhra Pradesh government has also entered into an agreement with the internationally renowned education and technology company BYJU to provide quality education to the students of government schools. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that the collaboration with BYJU will enable the government to realize the dream of quality education to poor students.
He said that the material provided by Byju’s would make it easier for the children to understand the subject through audio-visual medium and also help them to get better results. The Chief Minister said that this educational material would be available to the students studying between classes 4-10 in all government schools across the state.
Budget of Andhra Pradesh Free Tablet Scheme
A budget of Rs 500 crore has been set by the government for this scheme. On the basis of which the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries.
Objective of Andhra Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free tablets to the students studying in government schools.
Eligibility for AP Free Tablet Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students and girls studying in government schools are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Students currently studying in class 8 and appearing in CBSE class X examination in 2025 will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Documents Required for Free Tablet Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of AP Free Tablet Yojana
- AP Free Tablet Yojana has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the welfare of the students of the state.
- Through this scheme free tablets will be provided to the students studying in class 8 and appearing in CBSE class X examination in 2025.
- Out of which tablets will be distributed to 4.7 lakh students.
- By getting the tablet, now students will be able to study in a modern way.
- With this scheme, the attention of the students will be towards studies.
- By getting the tablet, students will be able to learn new things apart from studies.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get the benefits of the scheme by applying online.
Key Features of Andhra Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana
- Making students digital
- Providing free tablets to the students by the government
- Easing the way of studying.
- Now students will be able to do their studies anywhere through the tablet.
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana
Applicants who want to apply under the scheme will have to wait for a while. The scheme has just been announced to start. As soon as the application process for the scheme starts, we will notify you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on September 13, 2022 by Abinash