Andhra Pradesh Aarogyasri Yojana | Mukyamantri Aarogyasri Scheme | AP YSR Aarogyasri Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to Registration
The YSR Aarogyasri Scheme has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to take care of the health of the citizens of the state and to get treatment of serious diseases in the hospital. Through which a citizen who is undergoing treatment for his illness in the hospital gets a bill of more than Rs.1000 / -, then his / her payment will be done by the government. How to get the benefit of the scheme and how to apply. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about – YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2021
The YSR Aarogyasri Scheme has been started in the entire state by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide health facilities to the people. Under which the state government will provide an annual health coverage of Rs 2.5 lakh to each family and the expenses on treatment of more than Rs 1,000 / – will be paid by the government. This scheme will cover serious diseases affecting heart, kidney, cancer, brain, burns, surgery / medical accident cases. Apart from this, 234 diseases have been included in the Arogyashree scheme and now the total number of medical illnesses has been increased from 2200 to 2434. This scheme has been started in all 13 districts. According to the notification, over 1.42 crore families in the state will be benefitted from the AP YSR Arogyasri Yojana. All those people whose annual family income is less than Rs 5 lakh from all sources, they will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide health facilities to all the people living in the state who are financially weak.
- • Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- • BPL Family
- Annual income of the family should be less than 5 lakhs Rupees.
- The applicant must have municipal property tax-paying families for less than 3000 sqft
- The applicant must only have less than 35 acres of land, including wet and dry land.
- If the applicant has more than one vehicle then they are not eligible for this health scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account
- Ration card / BPL card / Income certificate
- To avail this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme provide universal health coverage to all lower and middle class families.
- Health coverage of Rs 2.5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary under this scheme.
- Any person, whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakh, can avail this scheme.
- If the cost of treatment to the beneficiary is more than Rs 1000 / -, then it will be paid by the state government.
- Benefit of this scheme will be given to those beneficiaries, whose name appears on the health card / BPL ration card.
- This scheme will reduce the death ratio from the state.
- 2434 types of diseases will be covered under this scheme.
- Providing good quality treatment to the disadvantaged sections of the state.
- Improving access to medical services by detecting diseases, through a connected network of hospitals.
- It is a 100% government funded scheme.
- These schemes provide cashless treatment to the beneficiary.
- The scheme provides 24-hour call center facility to the customer. Toll Free Number– 104
- Providing medical facility
- Access to health care for poor people.
- Helping the Government to save families from high medical expenses
- If more than 1000 bills are received in the hospital, payment will be made by the government.
- Severe diseases will be treated
- To improve the basic quality of public health care.
- Beneficiary will not have to face financial problem.
How to apply for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2021
- To apply the beneficiary go to the official website.
- Now you have to fill the application form by searching for the link of the scheme.
- After that you will have to attach the required documents.
- After the whole process, you have to finally click on the submit button.
- You will be successfully applied for the scheme as soon as you click here.
How to check health card status
- After clicking here, after filling the information you have to click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, you will get the information of health card status.
- Phone No:0863 – 2222802 / 2259861
- Call 104 for any information on the schemes of Trust
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.