Andhra Pradesh Aasara Yojana | Mukhyamantri Aasara Scheme | YSR Aasara Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
YSR Aasara Yojana has been deployed by the Andhra Pradesh government to make women self-dependent and provide them relief from debt. Through which the women of the state will be freed from debt. What is this scheme, how will it be availed and how will it be applied. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about YSR Aasara Yojana 2020
YSR Aasara Yojana 2020
YSR Aasara Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to free the women of the state from debt and to better their status. Under which the women who had taken loans to meet the daily needs, and were having difficulty in paying the debts. This scheme will reimburse the outstanding loans. This will benefit 87 lakh women belonging to 8.71 lakh self-help groups (SHGs). Due to which they will not have to face the financial crisis. The state has a debt of Rs 27,000 crore on 7 lakh women. The scheme promises to deposit funds in the bank accounts of eligible women. Under this scheme, there is a provision of giving Rs 27,128 crore to 8,71,302 savings account association women in four years. In which, by releasing Rs 6,792.20 crore on the first day on Friday, the first installment amount has been deposited in the accounts of 8,71,302 lakh savings union women by CM Jagan by pressing the computer button. These installments will be provided to the beneficiaries under four phases. In four phases, an amount of Rs 27,168.83 crore will be deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Due to the transfer of funds in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries, their debt will be forgiven, and they will not have to face any financial problem.
The main objective of the scheme is to waive the debts of women who took loans for education, health care, care of the elderly, daily needs.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Women’s category
- Women should be under Self Help Group (SHG).
- Women should belong to SC / ST / BC / minority community
- Women who take loan before 11 April 2019 will be eligible.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- SHG loan statement
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Minority communities women from 45 to 60 years old are eligible for this scheme
- YSR Aasara Yojana will benefit permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- The loan taken by the women of Self Help Group (SHG) through the scheme will be waived by the state government.
- Financial amount will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries for their loan waiver.
- Women taking loan before April 11, 2019 will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be given benefit of the scheme under four phases.
- About 90 lakh women will get direct benefits from this scheme.
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Women will be self-dependent and aware
- The economic side of women will strengthen
- Will be freed from the hassle of repaying debt.
How to apply for YSR Aasara Yojana
- To take advantage of YSR Aasara Yojana, the beneficiaries visit the official website.
- Now you have to fill the application form by searching for the link of the scheme.
- You have to fill all the information given in this form and upload the required documents.
- You have to click on submit button after the whole process is done.
- You will be successfully applied for the scheme as soon as you click here.
- By clicking here, you will successfully apply for the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information by this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.
Last Updated on December 13, 2020 by Abinash