Assam Government has implemented Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme to provide employment to unemployed people in the state. Through this scheme, people are provided financial assistance to run their own business, so that they can get help for employment. How to get the benefit of Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme and how to register for it. To get all this information, you will have to read this article till the end.
MUKHYA MANTRI ATMANIRBHAR ASOM SCHEME
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has started the Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme to make the people of the state self-reliant. Under this scheme, loans will be provided to those people who want to start their own business and trade. The state government will enroll 2 lakh youth for this scheme for the next 2 years and will provide them capital loan up to Rs 2 lakh/3 lakh/5 lakh depending on their eligibility. Along with this, a stipend of Rs 10,000 will also be given to the beneficiaries for the training period, so that they do not have to face financial crunch.
About Of the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme|
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Providing financial assistance for employment
|Loan Amount||2 Lakh to 5 Lakh|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Assam Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
Financial assistance is to be provided to the citizens of the state to start their own business, so that assistance can be provided to the citizens for employment.
Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme – Important Downloads
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 September 2023|
|Last Date to Fill Application||31 October 2023|
Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana Loan Amount
The loan amount for this scheme will be provided to the applicant on the basis of eligibility. Beneficiaries will be able to get loan up to 2 Lakh/ 3 Lakh / 5 lakh for this scheme. The loan amount will be deposited directly into the applicant’s bank account.
Loan repayment period for Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana
When the applicant is eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme, he will be provided a loan ranging from Rs 2 Lakh to Rs 5 Lakh to run a business or trade. The applicant will have to repay this loan amount in a period of 5 years.
Assam Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Training Program
For this scheme, the state Government will also arrange training programs for the selected candidates. Out of which this training will be provided to the beneficiaries for 1 month. Candidates who wish to participate in this program will be provided a stipend of Rs 10,000.
Assam Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Mission Sector
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Self Employment after Professional Courses
- Wood based industry
- Readymade Garments
- Poultry or Dairy Sector
Eligibility for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Unemployed citizens or job seekers will be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- One member of the family will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The loan will be given to the beneficiary on the basis of eligibility.
- The applicant will not be required to repay any loan.
- The beneficiary’s bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
Necessary Guidelines for Assam Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
- The applicant must be registered with the employment office before April 1, 2023.
- The beneficiary must have passed 10th class.
- Applicant must have income generating skills.
- No member of the applicant’s family should have a government job.
- The consumer must be able to repay the loan.
Important Documents for the Assam Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Education Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Benefits of the Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana
- Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana has been started by the Government of Assam for the welfare of the citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme, loans are provided to the unemployed citizens of the state for employment.
- The loan amount has been fixed at Rs 2 lakh, 3 lakh and 5 lakh.
- This loan will be provided to the beneficiaries on the basis of their eligibility.
- The loan repayment period will be 5 years.
- The loan amount given to the applicant will be paid into his bank account through DBT mode.
- When the amount reaches the applicant’s bank account, they will be able to use it to start the business.
- Application for Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana can be done through online and offline mode.
Features of the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana
- To provide loans for employment to unemployed citizens of the state.
- Motivating beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
- To make eligible beneficiaries self-reliant and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Assam Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on November 17, 2023 by Abinash