Assam Police – Sub Inspector/ Junior Assistant / Other Recruitment 2020 in Hindi | Post 133 | Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that bumper recruitment has come out for the posts of Sub Inspector/ Junior Assistant / Other in Assam Police. 133 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. The information of which you can get from the notification.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply in time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
Assam Police Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Assam Police|
|Last Date||15 October 2020|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / application form / notification from the links given below.
|Starting Date to fill the application||25 September 2020|
|Last date to fill application||15 October 2020|
Vacancy Details for Assam Police Recruitment
|Post Name||Sub Inspector/ Junior Assistant / Other|
- 14,000/- से 49,000/- Rs. (every month)
Eligibility criteria for recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
- Only processing charges will be levied.
- There is no extra charge.
- You can get more information from the notification.
Question papers Download :-
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Let us now know how to apply for the recruitment of Sub Inspector/ Junior Assistant / Other posts in Assam Police. You can apply for this recruitment by following step-y-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to the official website.
- Now click on the career section.
- Now search for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 / Post 133 and download the application form.
- Now check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now scan the signature / photo / document and upload it.
If you have filled the form, check the filled form again.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / debit card / net-banking.
- After all the processing, you click on submit button.
- At the end, you take a print out of it. Which will work in your future.
You can get information related to address / Phone numbers / from below.
|Assam Police Headquarters|
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.