|| J&K Berozgar Se Swarozgar Scheme | बेरोजगार से स्वरोजगार योजना | Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana Online Registration | Application Form || In order to reduce the unemployment rate in the state and to connect the people with employment, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir has implemented the Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana. Through which unemployed youth are identified and provided employment from each Panchayat of the state. Due to getting employment, now the youth of the state will not have to wander in search of jobs. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana.
Berozgar Se Swarozgar Scheme
To provide employment to the citizens and to make them self-reliant, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir has started the Berozgar Se Swarozgar Scheme. Under this scheme, every panchayat of the state is provided employment opportunities for citizens by making Aadhaar. This scheme is a part of the 10-point campaign launched by the government. Through this campaign, at least five people are identified in each Panchayat and they are provided employment. About 2 lakh Citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Through which financial assistance and skill development will be provided to ensure self-employment opportunities to the eligible beneficiaries. This scheme will provide employment opportunities to the urban and rural citizens and the youth will be made aware about the scheme, so that the beneficiaries can get employment according to their qualifications.
Main Aspects of the Scheme
Berozgar Se Swarozgar Scheme provides employment to the unemployed citizens of Jammu and Kashmir. Skill, development and financial assistance is given to the beneficiaries through this scheme. Apart from this, the youth of the state will also get skill development training. In which it will be ensured that the youth get a chance of livelihood. This scheme is also being implemented through various departments. Out of which youth will also be able to participate in the online tender process under the district scheme. The great thing is that Panchayats have been given the right to tender up to 3 lakhs. The aim of which is to create a better future for the youth.
Overview of J&K Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme||Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing Employment Opportunities|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Objective of J&K Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to connect the unemployed youth of the state with employment.
Eligibility for Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
- Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Unemployed youth
- Job Seeker Beneficiaries
Documents Required for J&K Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Scheme
- Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana has been started by the Jammu and Kashmir government for the welfare of the citizens of the state.
- Through the scheme unemployed youth of the state are linked with employment.
- This scheme is a part of the 10-point campaign being run by the government.
- Under this campaign the benefits of the scheme are given to the beneficiaries from the panchayat.
- Out of which at least 05 people will be identified from each Panchayat and they will be given employment.
- Apart from this, youth will also get skill development training.
- Financial assistance and skill development will be provided to the citizens to ensure self-employment opportunities through the scheme.
- At least 2 lakh citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to benefit from this scheme.
- Urban and rural citizens will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- To create awareness among the youth about this scheme, the government has also started Yogyata Se Rojgar Mahotsav.
- Beneficiaries can get the benefits of the scheme through online / offline mode.
Features Of the Scheme
- To bring down the unemployment rate in the state
- Providing employment opportunities for unemployed youth
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to apply online for Jammu and Kashmir Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
Beneficiaries who want to apply online under the scheme will have to wait a bit. Because the plan has just started. As soon as the application process starts under the scheme, we will notify you immediately.
How to apply Offline for J&K Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
- Beneficiaries who want to apply offline under the scheme, they will have to go to their Panchayat.
- After that they have to get the application form from there.
- Now you have to fill all the details mentioned in this form carefully and also attach the necessary documents with the form.
- After all the process, you have to submit this form.
Selection Process for Berozgar Se Swarozgar Yojana
- Beneficiaries who have applied under the scheme, their application form will be checked by the Panchayat, whether the applicant is eligible to take advantage of the scheme or not.
- After that at least 05 people will be identified in the Panchayat and they will be selected on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Only after this process the eligible beneficiaries will be provided employment and they will also be given training.
- In this way the beneficiaries will be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on January 16, 2023 by Abinash