West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana | CM Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana | Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme | Benefits / Eligibility / Purpose / Features | How to apply
The Karma Prakalpa Yojana has been implemented by West Bengal State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state to run their business. Beneficiaries will get employment through this scheme. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply. For this, you have to read this articles end. So let’s know – in the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana
To connect unemployed youth in the state with employment and make them self-reliant, Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana has been launched by the Government of Bengal. Through which one lakh unemployed youth will be helped to run their business by giving soft loans and subsidies. The youth will be given loans from banks to run the business. The loan given to the beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account. The scheme will act as a lifeline for the youth who are looking for jobs. This will also increase the income of the beneficiaries and improve the family situation. This scheme will help in reducing the problem of unemployment in the state.
The main objective of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana is to provide loans and subsidies to the unemployed youth by the state government to run their business .
- Permanent Resident of West Bengal State
- Unemployed youth
- Job seekers
- 10th / 12th pass Students
- Beneficiaries who have passed Class VIII and registered with Employment Bank will also be eligible.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 50 years
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address
- Bank account
- Educational Qualification Document
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- The permanent residents of the state of Bengal will get the benefit of Karma Prakalpa Yojana.
- Through the scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided loan and subsidy by the state government to provide financial assistance to run their business.
- Through this amount, beneficiaries can start any business as per their wish.
- A loan of about 200000 rupees will be provided every year through this scheme.
So far, about 1 lakh beneficiaries have been selected by the scheme.
- Due to this scheme, the youth of the state will get employment in their own state.
- Employment will reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
- Income will increase.
- The economic side of the beneficiaries will be strong.
- Making the youth self-reliant
- Financial assistance will be provided by the state government
- Connecting the beneficiaries with employment
- Improvement in family status
How to apply for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana
- To avail the scheme, the beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to search for the link of the scheme and click on the given link.
- By clicking here, you will come to the next page.
- Now you have to upload the documents after filling all the information given in the application form.
- After the whole process, you have to click on submit button.
- By clicking here, you will successfully apply for the scheme.
How to check the beneficiary list of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana
To check the beneficiary list, visit the beneficiary official website
Now you have to click on the Scheme option on the homepage.
After that you have to click on the beneficiary list option to select West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana
Now after filling your district, block, division etc. information, the beneficiary list will be displayed in front of you
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.
Last Updated on January 7, 2021 by Abinash