Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana | Online Registration | Application Form | The Government of Karnataka has implemented Gruha Lakshmi Yojana to empower the women of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the women of the state for their livelihood, so that they do not have to face financial crisis. How to get the benefit of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
KARNATAKA GRUHA LAKSHMI YOJANA
The Government of Karnataka has announced the launch of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana to provide economic security to the women of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 2,000/- will be provided every month to each female head of the household. This assistance amount received by the beneficiary women will be directly deposited in their bank account through DBT mode. Applicants will be able to use this amount to meet their daily expenses. Applications for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana will be accepted through online and offline mode. Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
About Of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Gruha Lakshmi Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Woman head of household|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial help|
|Assistance Amount||2000/- Rs. (Per Month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Objective of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the eligible women of the state, so that their standard of living can be improved.
Eligibility for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Women who are agricultural laborers, housewives or landless women are eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- Only domestic women will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Only 01 woman of a family will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 2 lakhs.
- If any member of the applicant is working in the state or central government, then he will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- If the applicant is a tax payer then he will also be considered ineligible for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana.
Important Documents for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent Address
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
Benefits for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana has been started by the Government of Karnataka for women.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.2000/- will be provided to each female head of the household.
- This assistance amount given to the beneficiary women will be sent directly to their bank account.
- This scheme will make women financially strong.
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana will be started in the entire state.
- By getting the benefits of this scheme, the standard of living of women will improve.
- This scheme will remove the economic problems of women.
- Women who want to take advantage of this scheme, they have to apply through online and offline mode.
Key Features for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- To provide financial assistance to the women of the state
- Motivating eligible women to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the option of Gruha Lakhshmi Yojana.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill this form carefully, then you have to upload the requested documents.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- By following this process, you will be able to successfully apply through online mode under the scheme.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form Download
- First of all the applicant has to “Download Application Form” from the given link.
- After the form is downloaded, you have to take a print out of it.
- Now you have to fill this form carefully.
- After that the necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
- Now you have to submit this form by going to the concerned office.
- In this way, you will apply through offline mode under the scheme.
- After this process your application will be verified.
- Only after that an amount of Rs 2000 will be deposited in your bank account through DBT mode.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana – Helpline Number
- 1902 or 8147 500 500
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on December 2, 2023 by Abinash