|| India-UK Young Professionals Yojana | Young Professionals Scheme | Online Registration | Objective & Benefits || The Government of India and the UK together have announced the launch of Young Professionals Yojana. Through this scheme, degree holder citizens will be allowed to live and work in each other’s countries. This will enable beneficiaries to search for job, educational, or cultural opportunities in their host country. With this scheme, citizens will be aware of the civilization and culture of each other’s countries. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Young Professionals Yojana.
India-UK Young Professionals Scheme
Governments of India and UK celebrated Pravasi Bharatiya Divas on January 9, 2023, launching the Young Professionals Scheme. Under which degree holder citizens of 18 to 30 years will be given permission to live and work in each other’s countries for a period of 02 years. The scheme allows visa exchange for 3,000 persons per year. Now it will not be necessary for the candidates to be in the job queue while applying for the visa. This scheme will accelerate job, educational and cultural opportunities in both countries, which will improve relations between India and Britain.
Main aspects of Young Professionals Scheme
- Young Professionals Yojana was announced at the G20 summit in Bali in November.
- According to High Commissioner Vikram Doraiswami the young professional scheme will start in March.
- India’s High Commissioner to the UK, Vikram K Doraiswami, and Matthew Rycroft, Permanent Secretary in the UK Home Office, signed and exchanged letters to formalize the Young Professionals Scheme.
- Citizens of both countries will get benefit from this scheme.
- More details regarding the scheme and implementation dates will be shared soon.
- More details about both the British plan and the Indian plan will emerge in the coming weeks
- According to an official statement from the Ministry of External Affairs, the two leaders expressed satisfaction at the state of the India-UK Comprehensive Strategic Partnership and progress on the Roadmap 2030 for the future relationship.
Overview Of the India-UK Young Professionals Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Young Professionals Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of India & UK|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Permission to live and work in each other’s country
|Official Website||To be launched soon|
Objective of the Young Professionals Scheme
To allow degree holder citizens of India and UK between 18 and 30 years of age to live and work in each other’s countries.
Eligibility for the India-UK Young Professionals Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India and UK country.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Citizens of all classes are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Young Professionals Yojana – Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification documents
- bank account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits For the India-UK Young Professionals Scheme
- India-UK Young Professionals Scheme has been launched jointly by the Government of India and UK.
- Through this scheme, the citizens of both the countries will get the opportunity to work and live in each other’s countries.
- Citizens of 18 to 30 years will be able to take advantage of the Young Professionals Scheme.
- With this scheme, 3,000 degree holder citizens will be provided assistance for jobs and studies during a period of 02 years.
- With the Young Professionals Scheme, people will be familiar with the culture, speech and civilization of both the countries.
- This scheme will benefit those youths who want to study or work outside the country.
- Citizens will get visa easily from Young Professionals Scheme.
- This scheme will increase employment opportunities in both the countries.
- Applications for India-UK Young Professionals Scheme can be accepted through online mode.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- Allowing the youth to go out for studies and jobs
- Bring down the unemployment rate
- Strengthening the education level
- To improve relations between India and UK.
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for the India-UK Young Professionals Scheme
Applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to wait for a while. Because the scheme has just been announced by the government. As soon as the application process starts under the scheme, we will inform you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like it.
Last Updated on February 18, 2023 by Abinash