Andhra Pradesh Thodu Yojana | AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to Registration
Jagananna Thodu Yojana has been deployed by the Andhra Pradesh government to make road vendors run their business and make them self-reliant. Through which the beneficiaries who have been unemployed due to Kovid 19 epidemic will be provided loans by the state government to run the business. How to get benefits and how to apply. For this, you will have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about Jagananna Thodu Yojana 2020.
Jagananna Thodu Yojana
Jagananna Thodu Yojana has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government to establish its visibility to the street vendors who have lost their livelihood due to corona virus in the state. Under this, the beneficiaries will be given a loan of up to Rs 10,000 / – by the state government to run the business. This will make small businesses self-dependent by providing them financial support. The funds received by the beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account. In which the amount received will be paid through banks. The beneficiaries will have to repay through loan installments, in which the interest received will be covered by the government. An amount of Rs 474 crore has been spent to run this scheme smoothly. In which the officials have identified about 9.08 lakh beneficiaries under the scheme.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide interest-free loan up to Rs 10,000 / – by the state government for road vendors to run their business.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Vegetables, fruits, ready-to-eat street food, tea, dumplings, bread, eggs, textiles, artisan products, books / stationery vendors, barbers, shopkeepers, laundry services, pan shop beneficiaries will be eligible.
- The beneficiary under the scheme should have a family income of Rs 10,000 in villages and Rs 12,000 in cities.
- The seller must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Government Identification Document
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Jagananna Thodu Yojana will benefit permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Through the scheme, due to COVID-19, road vendors will be given a loan of Rs 10,000 to start their livelihood.
- Loans to beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- The special meaning of the scheme is that the loan given to the beneficiaries will be interest free.
- The loan to the beneficiaries will be repaid through installments.
- The scheme will strengthen the economic side of the beneficiary.
- Family status will improve.
- Beneficiaries who have lost their jobs due to Corona virus will get help in running their business.
- Financial assistance will be provided by the state government
- Loan will be provided to run your business.
- This scheme will make the beneficiaries self dependent and aware.
- The family will not face financial constraints due to this scheme.
- Beneficiary’s income will increase
How to apply for Jagananna Thodu Yojana
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiaries should first visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the button with Apply for loan.
- After clicking here, you will come to the next page.
- Now after entering the mobile phone, you have to click on the Request OTP button.
- After that OTP will be sent to your mobile phone, you have to click on the Verify OTP book to verify it.
- Now you have to fill the application form by selecting vendor category.
- Then you have to upload the documents.
- After the whole process has to be done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- You will be successfully applied for the scheme as soon as you click on submit button.
How to check the status
- After filling all the information given here, you have to click on the search button.
- After that the survey status will be displayed on your screen.
- First of all, you have to submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- After that a form will be forwarded to the concerned authorities for approval.
- Then a merit list will be made by the concerned officer.
- Thereafter loan under the scheme will be sanctioned in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.
Last Updated on December 16, 2020 by Abinash