The Government of Karnataka has implemented the Electric Bike Taxi Scheme to reduce the pollution level in the state. Through this scheme, the use of electric vehicles will be promoted in the state. Due to which the trend of people will be towards buying electric vehicles. How to get the benefit of Electric Bike Taxi Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
ELECTRIC BIKE TAXI YOJANA
The Government of Karnataka has started the Electric Bike Taxi Scheme in the state. Under this scheme, the state government has given permission to private companies and individuals to provide e-bike services up to 10 kilometers. This scheme will act as a bridge between public transport and daily commuters. Which will help in generating employment, maintaining eco-friendly environment, conserving fuel, strengthening public transport and strengthening the foundation of associated enterprises. This scheme will encourage the use of electric vehicles and will also help in reducing the pollution of automobiles statewide.
About Of the Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Electric Bike Taxi Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Reducing pollution and promoting employment opportunities.
Objective of the Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to improve the quality of life, promote self-employment and open up business possibilities in the urban mobility areas of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for the Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- The state government will provide various financial allowances to the registered candidates apart from tax deductions.
- Only those candidates whose vehicles are registered will be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
- Karnataka Government has started Electric Bike Taxi Scheme for the citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme, the citizens of the state will be given the benefit of transport service.
- This scheme has been run in the entire state.
- Electric Bike Taxi service will be provided for citizens who want to travel anywhere in the state.
- The special feature of this scheme is that Electric Bike Taxi will run without petrol or diesel, due to which there will be no pollution.
- State finance companies will provide insurance coverage to those who own electric bikes or taxis.
- With the launch of this program in the state of Karnataka, the use of electric vehicles will expand.
- This facility will reduce the travel time and inconvenience experienced by the general population from their homes to bus stops, train stations and metro services by providing last-mile connectivity to the public transport system in urban areas of Karnataka.
- This scheme will give taxi and electric bike owners a chance to work for themselves. This will facilitate the development of new employment opportunities and encourage entrepreneurship in the state.
- Use of electric bikes and taxis will reduce the consumption of fossil fuels and also help in conservation of fuel.
- Electric Bike Taxi Scheme will encourage the use of electric vehicles in the state, which will increase the demand for electric vehicles.
- The applicants registered for this scheme will be given financial incentives by the state government, which will also include tax breaks and subsidies for electric vehicles.
Features of the Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
- To promote employment opportunities in the state
- Encouraging the citizens of the state to use electric vehicles
- Reduction in pollution level
How to Registration for the Electric Bike Taxi Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the button of Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme.
- Now guidelines and instructions will open in front of you on the computer screen
- You must read all these guidelines and instructions carefully.
- After that you have to tick the box.
- Then the Application form will open in front of you
- Now you have to fill this form carefully.
- After that you have to upload the requested documents.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- By following this process, you will successfully apply for Electric Bike Taxi Scheme.
Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme – Helpline Number
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 5, 2023 by Abinash