|| Kashi Yatra Subsidy Scheme | Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Online Registration | Application Form | Subsidy | Application Status | Eligibility & Objective || Kashi Yatra Scheme is implemented by the Government of Karnataka to provide financial benefits to the residents of Karnataka. Through this scheme, financially weak people who want to go on pilgrimage to Kashi, they will be provided help by the government. So that they can complete the journey of Kashi from Karnataka to Varanasi. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
Kashi Yatra Scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka keeping in mind the faith of the people. Under this scheme, the expenses of the beneficiaries who want to travel to Kashi Vishwanath temple will be borne by the government. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically weaker citizens. Let us tell you the distance analysis between Karnataka and Varanasi is of around 1700 kms which is a very long journey. In such a situation, traveling for such a long time and facing financial challenges is not a matter for poor people. In such a situation, the government has decided that they will provide a subsidy of Rs 5,000 to 30,000 pilgrims. With this appreciable decision of the government, it will now become easier for the passengers to travel.
Total budget of the Scheme
An amount of 07 crores will be spent by the government for the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme. On the basis of which only the beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme.
The first Bharat Gaurav train for Karnataka will run from September to October
- Bharat Gaurav train will run from Bangalore to Varanasi, UP and this train will stop at two places in Ayodhya and Prayagraj.
- This train will travel 4100 km in 7 days.
- This train will consist of 14 coaches and 11 AC 3-tier coaches.
- Also, a part of the train will be completely converted into a temple, so bhajans will be sung for the pilgrims travelling from Karnataka to Varanasi as part of the Kashi Yatra.
- The total fare for passengers traveling by train has been fixed at Rs 15,000, out of which Rs 5,000 will be the subsidy given to individuals as per the scheme of the Government of Karnataka.
Overview Of the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||
Providing financial assistance to pilgrims
Objective of the Kashi Yatra Scheme
Those people of Karnataka, who are deprived of making pilgrimage to Kashi due to lack of financial constraints, those people have to be provided financial help by the government.
Eligibility for Kashi Yatra Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- The age of the beneficiary should be 18 years or more.
- Applicant should be financially weak.
- Aadhar Card or Ration Card
- Permanent Certificate,
- Age Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Account Details
- COVID Vaccine Certificate and Latest COVID Negative Report
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Benefits Of the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
- The benefit of Kashi Yatra Yojana will be provided to the citizens of Karnataka state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the economically weaker citizens to travel to Kashi.
- Kashi Yatra Yojana provides financial assistance of Rs 5000 per pilgrim.
- This scheme will not only help the people financially, but will also encourage the travelers despite the long distance.
- An amount of Rs 7 crore has been earmarked by the government for the funding of the scheme.
- Pilgrims going to Kashi Yatra scheme in Karnataka from April to June will also be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the pilgrims just have to provide proof of their visit to the temple and then the concerned department will inform them accordingly.
- Pilgrims will be able to get the benefit of this scheme only once in their lifetime.
- The Railway Department which will be concerned with the transportation of the pilgrims will also have proper arrangements for food and other basic necessities for the journey.
- The application process for the scheme will be accepted through online mode.
Key Features Of Kashi Yatra Scheme
- To make pilgrims visit Kashi Vishwanath temple
- To take the responsibility of taking the eligible beneficiaries to Vishwanath temple by the government
- Arrangement of train for movement of beneficiaries
- To make eligible beneficiaries self-reliant and empowered.
How to apply for Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the link “Kashi Yatra Scheme”.
- Now the next page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on Register here option.
- Now the Registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill all the information asked carefully.
- Then you have to upload the required documents.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
How to login
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- After that you have to click on the link “Kashi Yatra Scheme”
- Now the login page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to login by entering Login ID / Password / Capcha Code.
- By following this process you will be login to the portal.
How to Check Application Status
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to click on the given link.
- Now you have to go to the section of Check Your Application Status.
- Here you have to enter the Department / Service / Application ID.
- After that you have to click on the button of Check Status Now.
- By clicking on this button, related information will come on your computer screen.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.