Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC) Branch Post Master / Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that there are bumper recruitment for the posts of Branch Post Master / Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak in Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC). 2443 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from the notification.
Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC) Recruitment 2021
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply in time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC)|
|Last Date||20 January 2021|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / application form / notification from the links given below.
|Starting Date for Apply online||21 December 2020|
|Last Date for Apply online||20 January 2021|
Vacancy Details for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
|Post Name||Branch Post Master / Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak|
- 10,000/- to 14,500/- Rs. (every month)
Eligibility criteria for recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
Question papers Download :-
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
How to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC) Recruitment 2021
Let us now know how to apply for the recruitment of Branch Post Master / Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak posts in Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC). You can apply for this recruitment by following step-y-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to the official website.
- Now click on the career section.
- Now search for Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC) Recruitment 2021 / Post 2443 and download the application form.
- Now check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now scan the signature / photo / document and upload it.
If you have filled the form, check the filled form again.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / debit card / net-banking.
- After all the processing, you click on submit button.
- At the end, you take a print out of it. Which will work in your future.
You can get information related to address / Phone numbers / from below.
|Karnataka Postal Circle (KPC)|
|10/7 Sri, Lavelle Road, Shanthala Nagar, Sampangi Rama Nagar,|
|Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001|
- 1800 425 3443
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.
Last Updated on December 21, 2020 by Abinash