Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Drafting Assistant / Labour Inspector / Other Recruitment 2020 in Hindi| Post 523 |Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that bumpers recruitment has been released in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) on Drafting Assistant / Labour Inspector / Other posts. 523 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from the notification.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply online ahead of time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Last Date||19 September 2020|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / online application form / notification from the links given below.
|Application filling Date||20 August 2020|
|Last date to fill Application||19 September 2020|
Details of vacancies for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Post Name||Drafting Assistant / Labour Inspector / Other|
- 21,400/- से 70,850/- Rs. (every month)
Karnataka Public Service Commission eligibility criteria for recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
|Only processing charges will be levied.|
|There is no extra charge.|
|You can get more information from the notification.|
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
How to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020
Let us now know how to apply online for the recruitment of Drafting Assistant / Labour Inspector / Other posts in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). For this recruitment, you can apply online by following step-y-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to the official website.
- Now click on the career section.
- Now search for KPSC Recruitment 2020 / Post 523 and download the application form.
- Now check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now scan the signature / photo / document and upload it.
If you have filled the form, check the filled form again.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / debit card / net-banking.
- After all the processing, you click on submit button.
- At the end, you take a print out of it.
Which will work in your future.
You can get information related to address / Phone Number / from below.
|Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Udyoga Soudha, Bangalore- 560 001
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.