Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Office Attendant/ Assistant Professor/ Other Recruitment 2019 in Hindi| Post 258 | Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has got bumpers recruitments on office attendant / Assistant Professor / other posts, 258 vacancies are being filled up for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from notification
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) recruitment 2019
To join this recruitment, applicants must apply online before the last date, all information related to this recruitment is given below.
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) recruitment
|Name of the Department||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Last Date||29 August 2019|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get the information of web site / online application form / notification from the links given below.
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
- Question Paper 10
- Question Paper 11
- Question Paper 12
- Question Paper 13
- Question Paper 14
|Date of filing of online application||30 July 2019|
|Deadline to fill online application||29 August 2019|
Details of vacancies for recruitment of Kerala Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Office Attendant/ Assistant Professor/ Other|
49,00 / to 89,000 / – (Per month)
Eligibility criteria for recruitment of Kerala Public Service Commission
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been laid for the candidates such as – Eligibility of qualified candidate’s educational qualification, selection process age limit should be known.
- For this recruitment the applicant should pass 12th / bachelor, and the applicant should have at least 50-60% marks.
- Apart from this, the applicant should have a degree / diploma in Medical / Engineer / ITI.
- Applicants should be permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificate
- Photo / signature
- written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum 18 years
- Max – 50 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for ST (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates – 03 years
|Only processing charge fees will be charged.|
|There is no extra fee.|
|You can get more information from the notification.|
How to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2019
Let us now know how to apply online for recruitment of Office Attendant / Assistant Professor / other posts in Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC). For this recruitment you can apply online by following step-by-step. As mentioned below.
- First visit the applicant’s official website.
- Now click on the Career section.
- Now you search PSC Recruitment 2019 / Post 258 and download the application form.
- Now you should check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now you can upload the signature / photo / document by scanning it.
- If you have filled out the form, then check the completed form.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / credit card / net-banking.
- After all processing, you can click on the submit button.
- At the end you print it out. Which will be useful in your future.
You can get the address / phone number etc. from below.
|Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Karshaka Road, Ernakulam South, Ernakulam,|
|Kerala, India – 682016|
I hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this article, then make sure to comment and like.