Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Assistant Professor / Overseer / Other Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that bumpers recruitment has been released in Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) on Assistant Professor / Overseer / Other posts. 358 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from the notification.
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2021
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply online ahead of time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Last Date||20 January 2021|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / online application form / notification from the links given below.
|Posting Date||24 December 2020|
|Last date to fill Application||20 January 2021|
Details of vacancies for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Post Name||Assistant Professor / Overseer / Other|
- 4,525/- to 83,000/- Rs. (every month)
Kerala Public Service Commission eligibility criteria for recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Apart from this, the applicant should have a degree / diploma in Engineering / Medical / ITI.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 50 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
|Only processing charges will be levied.|
|There is no extra charge.|
|You can get more information from the notification.|
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
- Question Paper 10
- Question Paper 11
- Question Paper 12
- Question Paper 13
- Question Paper 14
How to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2021
Let us now know how to apply online for the recruitment of Assistant Professor / Overseer / Other posts in Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC). For this recruitment, you can apply online by following step-y-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to the official website.
- Now click on the career section.
- Now search for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 / Post 358 and download the application form.
- Now check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now scan the signature / photo / document and upload it.
If you have filled the form, check the filled form again.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / debit card / net-banking.
- After all the processing, you click on submit button.
- At the end, you take a print out of it.
Which will work in your future.
You can get information related to address / Phone Number / from below.
|Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Karshaka Road, Ernakulam South, Ernakulam, Kerala, India – 682016
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.