The Tamil Nadu government has announced the implementation of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme to make the women of the state financially empowered. Through this scheme, financial amount will be provided by the government to each female head of the family, so that the beneficiary women can use this amount to meet their daily expenses. So let’s know – how to get the benefit of Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana and how to apply for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
MAGALIR URIMAI THOGAI SCHEME
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin has announced the launch of Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.1000/- will be provided by the government to the female head of the family. The assistance amount provided to the beneficiaries will be sent directly to their bank account through DBT mode. When the amount comes to the bank account of the applicant, then the applicant will be able to use this amount to fill the LPG gas cylinder. This will improve the income of women.
About Of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial help|
|Assistance Amount||1000/- Rs. (Per Month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to deposit the financial assistance amount by the government to women in their bank account, so that women do not have to depend on others to meet the expenses of the house.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme – Budget 2023-24
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin has presented the Budget 2023-24. During this budget, he has announced the launch of many beneficial schemes for the welfare of the state. In the meantime, he said that Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana will be started for the women of the state, which will remove their economic problems and they will get financial security.
Amount fixed for the implementation of Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme covers around 1 crore women of the state. For this high coverage Tamil Nadu state government will allocate Rs 7000 crore for the implementation of the scheme. Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme only by spending this amount.
Eligibility for TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- The female head of the family will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Only those women will be able to take advantage of the scheme, who have domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu state.
- Women who are disabled, destitute, widows will also be able to take advantage of the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme.
Documents Required for Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- The benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme will be provided to the women of Tamil Nadu state.
- Through this scheme, financial amount will be provided by the government to those women of the state, who are the women heads of the family.
- The amount to be received under the scheme has been fixed at Rs.1000/-.
- This amount to be provided to the eligible beneficiary women will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- The women of the state will become financially strong by getting the benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
- This scheme will help to cover higher LPG gas cylinders.
- This scheme will be started in the entire state, so that the eligible beneficiary can get the benefit of the scheme.
- Applications for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme can be accepted through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- Providing financial amount every month to the women of the state
- To make efforts to improve the standard of living of women
- Motivating the beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
- To make eligible women self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme – Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers will also be started soon for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme. Through which the applicant will be able to get detailed information regarding the scheme.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comet and like it.
Last Updated on April 13, 2023 by Abinash