Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana | Online Registration | Application Form | Odisha Government has implemented Bayan Jyoti Yojana for the welfare of the weavers of the state. Through this scheme, assistance is provided by the government to the weavers to meet their basic needs, so that the weavers can easily manufacture hand-made items. How to get the benefit of Bayan Jyoti Yojana and how to apply for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
BAYAN JYOTI YOJANA
Bayan Jyoti Yojana has been started by the Government of Odisha for the hand weavers of the state. Under this scheme, weavers are provided with fans, tube-lights and electric kits of battery-operated inverters, so that they can do their work without any hassle.
As we all know that the weavers of the state work for the supply of handloom items. For which they have to work hard day and night. If they are working at night, they need light as well as fan in summer season. An inverter is also required to run these electronic items. To ensure that there is no hindrance in the work of these weavers of the state, the government is providing basic necessities such as tube lights, fans and inverters to these weavers. So that the weaver can do his work well with this help given by the Government.
About Of the Bayan Jyoti Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Bayan Jyoti Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Weavers of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Providing assistance by the Government to meet basic needs
|Financial Assistance||17,500/- Rs.|
Objective of Bayan Jyoti Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to fulfill the basic requirements by the government to the weavers of the state to carry out their work, so that the weavers can carry out their work well without any hassle.
Government’s target for Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana
The Odisha state Government has set a target for the weavers to facilitate around 45,000 weavers in the state in the next 5 years. Let us tell you that for this financial year 2023-24, basic items will be provided to 12,000 weavers of the state, so that they can do their work well.
Assistance received by the Government for Bayan Jyoti Yojana
Under Bayan Jyoti Yojana, the state Government provides a unit set of fan, tubelight and inverter to the beneficiaries of the scheme. They are priced at INR 17,500. Whose information is given below –
- 01 Ceiling Fan (35 Watt) – RS. 3000/-
- 02 LED Tubelight (20 Watt) – RS. 700/-
- 01 Inverter (650 VA) – RS. 3500/-
- 01 Battery (12V, 100AH) – RS. 10,000/-
- Wiring and other expenses – RS. 300/-
Note : This estimated cost received by the Government can be changed from time to time.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- Beneficiaries who are genuine weavers or working full time in weaving industries will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs.3 lakh.
- A minimum of 50% of the total income of the applicant should come from weaving activities.
- Only one member of the eligible family will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Those beneficiaries will not be eligible to take advantage of this scheme, who are earlier taking advantage of any other scheme by the state or central government.
Prioritised list of Eligible Beneficiaries
- Widow, Destitute and Divorced women
- More than 50% handicapped
- SC/ ST Applicant
- All applicants with above the age of 40 years.
Documents Required for Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photo
Benefits of Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Bayan Jyoti Yojana has been started for the weavers of the state.
- Through this scheme, weavers are provided electric kits of fans, tube-lightsand battery-operated inverters by the government.
- Weavers will become financially strong after getting the benefits of Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- This scheme has been run in the entire state.
- 100% cost of the electronic unit will be borne by the State Government of Odisha.
- Odisha government will provide the benefits of the scheme to 45000 weavers within 5 years.
- Directorate of textiles shall be the nodal agency for the scheme while zonal offices shall be implementing agencies for the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme can be obtained through online mode, so that the beneficiaries do not have to go round the government offices.
- A budget of Rs 80 crore has been allocated by the state government for Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
Key Features of Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Helping the weavers of the state by the Government
- To meet the basic needs of the weavers
- To improve the condition of the beneficiaries
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Registration for the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to go to the section of Create Account.
- Then you have to fill the given information.
- Then you have to click on the button of Submit.
- You will be successfully registered as soon as you click on this button.
- After that you have to click on the Login button.
- As soon as you click on this button, Login Form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter User Name / Password / Capcha Code.
- After that you have to login.
- After logging in, you will see the link of “Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana” on the dashboard, you have to click on it.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter personal details, address, bank details etc.
- After that the requested documents have to be uploaded.
- After all the process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be able to successfully apply under Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
Bayan Jyoti Yojana – Helpline Number
- Odisha Department of Handloom, Textile and Handicraft Helpline Number :- 0674-2322785.
- Odisha Directorate of Textile and Handlooms Helpline Number :- 0674-2501383.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on December 4, 2023 by Abinash