|| CM Krishak Bandhu Scheme | Mukhyamantri Krishak Bandhu Yojana | West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana in Hindi | Apply Online for Krishak Bandhu Yojana | Beneficiary List | Application Claim Form Download | Helpline Number ||
Krishak Bandhu Scheme has been launched by the Government of West Bengal to make the farmers self-dependent and to help them financially in the state. Under which financial assistance will be given to farmers for cultivable land of one acre or more. How to get the benefit of the scheme, who are eligible for the scheme and how will the application be made under the scheme. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about CM Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Bandhu Yojana
Mukhyamantri Krishak Bandhu Yojana has been started by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to improve the condition of farmers in the state and to provide them financial assistance. Under which, doubling the annual financial assistance for all farmers and sharecroppers, now a financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be given instead of Rs 5,000 for cultivable land of one acre or more. This decision has been taken by the government to provide financial assistance to the farmers due to Kovid. In which farmers get crop insurance and the premium for crop insurance is paid by the state government. The amount given to the eligible farmers under the scheme is directly transferred to their bank account. Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme by registering online.
WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana was launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in 2018 to provide financial assistance to farmers. Due to which the farmers of the state were benefitted. Now the Chief Minister has decided to start this scheme again. For that on June 17, 2021, it has been announced that the financial assistance under Krishak Bandhu Yojana will be doubled. Earlier, farmers used to get 5000 rupees per year for the cultivation of one acre or more. But now farmers will be given financial assistance of Rs 10000 annually to double its benefits. About 68 lakh farmers in the state will be benefited by this scheme.
Implementation of WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana
Financial assistance for small and marginal farmers has also been doubled under WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana. Farmers who have less than 1 acre of cultivable land will be given Rs 4000 per annum instead of Rs 2,000 on pro-rata basis. Krishak Bandhu Yojana was implemented in 2018 and till February 2021, Rs 1500 crore has been spent for the implementation of this scheme. Apart from this, if a farmer dies within the age limit of 60 years, then a death benefit of Rs 200000 will also be provided to such farmers.
Assistance available under Mukhyamantri Krishak Bandhu Yojana
- Farmers get crop insurance under Mukhyamantri Krishak Bandhu Yojana. The premium for which is paid by the state government.
- About 68 lakh beneficiaries of the state will get direct benefits.
- Financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per acre will be available in 02 installments through the scheme, one in Kharif and the other in Rabi season.
- In case of death of farmer between 18 to 60 years, a compensation of Rs 2 lakh will be given.
- Compensation due to suicide will also cover the death of the farmer.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Krishak Bandhu Yojana
- Permanent Resident of West Bengal State
Components Of The Scheme
- Assured Income
- Death Benefit
Important Documents for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Land Documents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Essential Documents for Death Benefit Claim
- ID Proof Attested Copy
- Death Certificate Attested Copy
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy
- Self-Declaration of Applicant Attested Copy
- ROR Attested Copy
- Legal/ natural guardian declaration in case of minor claimant
Benefits of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- The farmers of West Bengal state will get the benefit of CM Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be given to farmers for cultivable land of acres or more through the scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3 thousand crore has been fixed for the implementation of this scheme.
- Insurance cover will be provided between 15 days after the death of the victim.
- The premium for crop insurance will also be provided by the state government to all the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- The amount received by the farmers through the scheme will be directly deposited in their bank account.
- Income of farmers will increase.
- Farmers will be encouraged to take up farming.
Key Features of CM Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- This will help in reducing poverty among farmers in the state.
- Krishak Bandhu scheme will ensure better livelihood of the farmers.
- This scheme will also boost agricultural activities in the state.
- With this scheme, farmers will be made self-dependent and empowered.
How to apply for CM Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- Here you have to click on the button of Login or Sign-in.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on the submit button after entering all the asked information.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, you will be successfully applied under the scheme.
How to Check Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all the beneficiary has to go to the official website of Krishak Bandhu.
- Now you have to click on the tab named Krishak Bandhu.
- After that a new page will open in front of you. In which you have to login through your details.
- After logging in through your details, you have to click on the button with search beneficiary.
- Now you have to select the block and district.
- After that a PDF list of beneficiaries will be downloaded on your computer.
Download Death Benefit Application Claim Form
- You have to download this form, then you have to take a print out of it.
- After that, after entering all the information asked in this form, you will also have to attach the necessary documents.
- After this process, you have to submit this form to the Assistant Director of Agriculture of the concerned block of your district.
Krishak Bandhu Yojana Helpline Number
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.