Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana : Dear friends, Odisha Government has always started many welfare schemes to improve the health of the citizens. Among those schemes, the state government has started a health scheme. Whose name is – Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana. The health level of citizens will be improved through this scheme. Along with this, applicants will also be able to see the hospital list in which hospital they want to get their treatment. You are going to get all this information through this article. So let’s go to Ama Hospital Yojana.
Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana
Odisha Government has started Ama Hospital Yojana to provide better and better health facilities to the citizens of the state. Through Ama Hospital Yojana, the health of the patients of the state will be taken care of and they will be encouraged to take advantage of the scheme. Under this scheme, Hospital List has also been released to provide health services to the citizens of the state. Now citizens will be able to search the hospital through this list where they want to get their treatment.
Read this also – Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
About Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana|
|Started by whom||By Odisha Government|
|For whom||for the citizens of the state|
|Help will be provided|
by providing health services
Objective of Odisha Hospital Yojana
The main objective of Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana is to strengthen the public health infrastructure to promote better standards of medical care, well-being of patients and essential basic services, so that patients can get good health services.
Implement of Ama Hospital Yojana
Ama Hospital Yojana will be implemented in all hospitals with a budgetary support of Rs 3.388.73 million for the next five years, from 2023-24 to 2027-28. For which 149 hospitals will be modernized in the first phase of Odisha Hospital Yojana.
Main points of Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana
- Ama Hospital Yojana was launched by state CM Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday.
This scheme will be run for the next five years.
- Efforts will be made to improve the health level of patients through Ama Hospital Yojana.
- Cleanliness and hygienic facilities will be ensured in the hospitals where patients will be treated.
- Hospital list for Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana has also been released.
- Through this list, applicants will be able to search for the hospital in their area where they want health facilities.
- All public health facilities, such as District Central Hospital (DHH), Subdivision Hospital (SDH), Community Health Center (CHC) and Primary Health Center (PHC) were upgraded in a sequential manner to ensure that patients reach these centres. But the visitors will get maximum comfort and care.
- Online registration system will be started for better management of patients.
- Food centers will also be set up to provide quality food at subsidized prices.
Eligibility for Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- All categories of citizens will be eligible to avail health services.
Benefits of Ama Hospital Yojana
- The launch of Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana will help in improving the health level of the people.
- Through this scheme, eligible patients will be able to get their treatment done in better hospitals.
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided to the beneficiaries without any discrimination.
- The registration process for Ama Hospital Yojana will be started online.
- This scheme will be run in the entire state.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, applicants will be able to search for their nearest hospital.
Documents required for Ama Hospital Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ama Hospital Yojana Card
- Mobile Number
How to Register for Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana
Beneficiaries will get the benefits of Ama Hospital Yojana by Registering online. Only those applicants who have registered on the official website will be provided the benefits of the scheme.
Ama Hospital Yojana – List
Citizens who want to see the hospital list will have to first visit the official website. After that they have to click on the option of Ama Hospital Yojana List. After that they have to fill the prescribed information. And click on the Search button. After clicking on this button the hospital list will open. Now you have to choose the hospital according to where you want to get health benefits.
Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana – Helpline Number
We have given you information about Ama Hospital Yojana. If you are facing any problem while filling the registration form regarding the scheme or have not got enough information about Odisha Ama Hospital Yojana, then helpline numbers will also be started for them soon.
Hope we have given you all the information completely through this article. If you like this article then you can definitely comment and like.
Last Updated on November 18, 2023 by Abinash