|| Odisha Ashirwad Yojana | CM Ashirwad Scheme | Orphaned children Ashirwad Yojana | Online Registration | Eligibility | Benefits | Objective ||
Ashirwad Yojana has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Odisha to help and empower the children orphaned by Corona in the state. Through which children who have lost their parents due to Covid, those children will be helped in the form of financial and social security. How to get the benefit of the scheme, who are eligible for the scheme and how will the application be made under the scheme. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Odisha Ashirwad Yojana.
Odisha Ashirwad Yojana
Ashirwad Yojana has been started by the Odisha government to take care of the children orphaned by corona in the state and to provide them financial assistance. Under which the helpless, orphaned children from Covid will be given a monthly allowance of Rs 2500 by the government. The government will give this allowance to such children till the age of 18 years. The education, initiation and maintenance of these children will also be taken care of by the government. The amount given during the scheme is deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary. Due to which the beneficiary will not have to face financial disaster in the hour of crisis. Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme by registering online.
Beneficiaries of Ashirwad Yojana are divided into 03 categories.
- Children who have been orphaned by COVID-19.
- Children are going to welfare homes with no one to look after them.
- Children who have lost the earning member of their parents.
Assistance to be provided during the Scheme
- Financial assistance of Rs 2500 (per month) on the death of one or both of your parents
- This money will be sent to the bank account of the guardian or caregiver of the beneficiaries till they turn 18.
- If such children are sent to the Children’s Home in the absence of a caregiver, they will be given an additional Rs 1,000 every month.
- Children whose parents are the earning member of the deceased, then they will be given Rs 1,500. If their mothers are eligible for Madhu Babu Pension Scheme then they will be given allowance on priority basis.
- Assistance will be given by the state government for the education initiation, maintenance of children.
- Benefit of health insurance scheme, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana will be given to provide free medical facilities to eligible children.
- These children will also be included in the national or state food security plan.
- These children will be helped to study in Adarsh and Kendriya Vidyalaya. The District Magistrate will help under the Right to Education Act.
- These children will be helped in the Green Passage scheme for higher education.
- Accommodation will be given to the person taking responsibility of these children. Biju Shishu Suraksha Yojana and JJF will also help these children.
Objective Of the Odisha Ashirwad Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance by the government to the children orphaned by corona in the state.
Eligibility for Ashirwad Yojana
- Permanent Resident of Odisha State
- Children orphaned by COVID-19
Important Documents for Ashirwad Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Death certificate of parents (COVID-19)
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Ashirwad Yojana
- The benefit of Ashirwad Yojana will be given to those children of the state of Odisha, who have been orphaned by Kovid.
- Financial assistance of Rs 2500/- will be provided every month by the government to the orphaned children through the scheme.
- The government will pay the expenses for the maintenance and education of the eligible children.
- Children who are sent to Children’s Home for non-care will be given an additional Rs.1,000 every month.
- In case of death of the earning member of the parents, Rs 1,500 will be given to the beneficiary.
- The amount provided to the beneficiaries under the scheme will be deposited in their bank account.
- Children will also get the benefit of medical facility.
- Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme by applying.
Key Features of Odisha Ashirwad Yojana
- Helping orphaned children by the state government
- To make children self-dependent and empowered
- Prepare a list of orphaned children in the state and link them to the scheme
- This scheme has been run in the entire state for the betterment of the children.
How to apply for Odisha Ashirwad Yojana
The beneficiaries who want to apply under the scheme, they have to wait for a while. The Scheme has just been announced. As soon as the application process for the scheme starts, we will notify you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on June 5, 2022 by Abinash