|| Tamil Nadu Pongal Gift Scheme | Pongal Gift Yojana | Application Process || The Tamil Nadu government has announced the implementation of the Pongal gift scheme for the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to every family for the festival of Pongal and rice and sugar will also be distributed to the beneficiaries. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about TN Pongal gift scheme.
TN Pongal Gift Scheme
The Pongal gift scheme is being started by the Chief Minister of the state, MK Stalin. Under this scheme, each family in the state will be given Rs 1,000 along with one kg of raw rice and sugar. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the citizens of the state for the festival of Pongal. Let us tell you that – more than 2 crore families of the state will be benefited from the Pongal Uphaar Yojana.
Overview Of the Pongal Gift Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Pongal Gift Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamilnadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing government help for Pongal festival|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||To be launched soon|
Objective of Tamil Nadu Pongal Gift Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide economic benefits to the citizens of the state during the festival of Pongal.
Eligibility for Pongal Gift Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State
- Citizens of all classes are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Apart from this, Sri Lankan Tamil families living in the state will also be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Rice Card Holder
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of TN Pongal Gift Scheme
- The benefit of Pongal Gift Scheme will be provided to the citizens of Tamil Nadu state.
- Through this scheme, Rs 1,000 will be provided to each family in the state.
- This financial assistance amount received by the beneficiaries will be sent directly to their bank account.
- Along with this, one kg raw rice and sugar will also be given to the citizens.
- The scheme will benefit more than 2 crore families of the state.
- This scheme will be useful for those citizens who want to celebrate Pongal festival, but they do not have money for the expenses of the festival.
- This scheme will be run in the entire state, so that the eligible beneficiary can get the benefit of the scheme.
- With this scheme Pongal festival can be celebrated with pomp in the entire state.
Key Features of Pongal Uphaar Yojana
- Providing Financial Assistance
- Delivery Work Process
- Help for Pongal Sweets
- Material Availability
- Multiple Beneficiaries
How to apply for Pongal Gift Scheme
Applicants who want to apply through online and offline mode under the scheme, they will have to wait a little longer, because the scheme has just been started. The application process for the scheme has not been officially confirmed yet. As soon as we get any information regarding the application, we will inform you immediately.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on January 13, 2023 by Abinash