Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD) Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2021 | Apply Now| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that there are bumper recruitment for the posts of came out Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Helper in Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD). 279 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from the notification.
Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD) Recruitment 2021
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply in time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
Department of Women and Child Development Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD)|
|Last Date||04 June 2021|
|Mode of Payment||Offline|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / application form / notification from the links given below.
|Posting Date||27 May 2021|
|Walk-in Date||04 June 2021|
Vacancy Details for Department of Women and Child Development Recruitment
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Helper|
- 4,375/- to 6,540/- Rs. (every month)
Eligibility criteria for this recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
- Only processing charges will be levied.
- There is no extra charge.
- You can get more information from the notification.
Question papers Download :-
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
How to apply for Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD) Recruitment 2021
Let us now know how to apply for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Helper posts in Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD). You can apply for this recruitment by following step-y-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to official website.
- Now read the applicant notification thoroughly for this recruitment.
- After that the applicant has to fill the information given in the application form.
You should submit the filled form to the given address —- Kamaraj Salai, Brindavan Colony, Puducherry, 605013
- After that the applicant will be interviewed / written test / skill test.
- Then the applicant will be selected on the basis of his / her merit.
You can get information related to address / Phone numbers / from below.
|Department of Women and Child Development (DWCD)|
|Kamaraj Salai, Brindavan Colony, Puducherry, 605013|
- 0413 224 2621
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.
Last Updated on May 27, 2021 by Abinash