|| Sikkim Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme | CM Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana | Benefits & Objective | Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme Online Registration | Application Form || The Sikkim government has implemented the Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana to improve the income of the women of the state and to improve their standard of living. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the government to the women of the state to meet their daily expenses. With the help of which these women will get financial strength. How to get the benefit of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme and how to apply for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
Sikkim Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana
Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Sikkim to make the women of the state financially empowered. In the first phase of this scheme, 14000 beneficiaries will be covered from about 32 constituencies of Sikkim, out of which married women of 18 years or above have been included. Through this scheme, the government will open a savings account in the name of each mother. After opening the account, financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- will be provided in the account of the beneficiary women through 02 installments. Eligible beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme through online and offline mode.
CM Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme – Total Budget
Chief Minister PS Tamang has said that for the year 2023, an amount of Rs 100 crore will be allocated for the Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme. Through which mothers will be helped to become financially empowered at home.
Overview Of the Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Sikkim|
|Beneficiary||Women’s of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||20,000/- Rs.|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
Objective of Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance by the government to the eligible women of the state, so that they do not have to face financial difficulties.
Eligibility for Sikkim Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Sikkim.
- The beneficiary should be a woman.
- Non-working, single, divorced, victims of sexual abuse, unmarried and widow women will be eligible to take benefits of the scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 59 years.
- No one in the beneficiary’s family should have a government job.
Documents required for Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Benefits of CM Aama Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The benefit of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme will be provided to the women of Sikkim state.
- Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the economically weaker sections.
- Through the scheme, the government will open a savings account in the name of each woman.
- After opening the account, the state government will provide assistance of Rs.20,000/- through 02 installments in the bank account of the beneficiary women.
- The assistance amount provided to the beneficiary women will be sent directly to their bank account through DBT mode.
- lThis scheme has been run in the entire state, so that eligible beneficiaries can be given the benefit of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme.
- Sikkim is the first state in the country to start the Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme.
- This scheme will not only ensure the stability of mothers in the society but will also empower them to transform the lives of their families.
- The scheme will also provide an opportunity to the women to meet the educational needs of their children, increase the family income and use the money for other needs.
- Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme will promote the tradition of saving money to non-working mothers.
Key Features of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme
- Providing financial help to the women of the state by the government
- To improve the standard of living of women
- Motivating the beneficiary women to take advantage of the scheme
- To make eligible women self-dependent and empowered.
Online Registration for the CM Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme.
- After that the Application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill this form carefully. Then you have to upload the required documents.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Submit button at the end.
- After successful application, financial assistance of Rs.20,000/- will be provided in the bank account of the beneficiary through 02 installments.
- In this way the beneficiaries will get the benefit of Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme.
Offline Registration for the CM Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme
- First of all the Applicant has to go to the nearest facility center.
- After that you have to get the application form of CM Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme from the official there.
- After that you will have to enter the necessary information in this form and attach the requested documents with the form.
- Then you have to submit this form at the place from where you had taken the form.
- Along with this you also have to pay the application fee.
- Now you will be given a receipt, which you have to keep carefully.
- By following this process you will be able to apply through offline mode under Aama Sashaktikaran Scheme.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on March 16, 2023 by Abinash