|| Puno Baniya Scheme | Tripura Puno Baniya Loan Scheme | Puno Baniya Loan Interest Rate | Tripura Puno Baniya Yojana Online Registration | Application Form ||
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme has been implemented by the Tripura government to promote animal husbandry in the state and to connect unemployed citizens with employment. Through which financial assistance will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries doing business of goat rearing. With the help of which citizens will be able to advance their business and improve their income. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme.
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme has been started by the state government to provide employment opportunities to the people of Tripura. Under this scheme, the indigenous unemployed youth of the state will be provided financial help by the government and banks for rearing goats. The financial assistance given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. Encouraged by which youth will be able to take this business forward. This scheme will also encourage those people who do not have any means of income. Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme will help in reducing the unemployment rate to a great extent in the state and more and more will be able to get benefits by joining this scheme.
Main Aspects of the Scheme
Tripura Puno Baniya Yojana has been launched by the Government of Tripura to improve the standard of living of the citizens of the state. Aapko Vat De Puno Baniya means “goat business.” This business will increase the income of the citizens of the state. For which help will be provided by the government.
Talking about this scheme, a credit linked goat scheme where members of the self help group will be provided Rs 2,51,000 for a unit to generate more income by the tribal people. Out of which Rs 25,100 will be paid to the beneficiary from each unit, while a share of Rs 1,04,000 will be given by the state government and the remaining Rs 1,25,500 will be credited to their accounts as loans. In the scheme Tripura Gramin Bank will be the financing agency in this scheme. Under this scheme, the recipients will get 12 goats- 10 female and 2 male. The special feature of Tripura Puno Baniya Yojana is that the beneficiary will not have to pay any installment for nine months after getting the money. The EMI of the loan will be paid only after the beneficiary starts earning.
Overview Of the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Puno Baniya Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tripura|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing financial help to connect indigenous unemployed youth with employment|
Government’s intention behind promoting goat farming
- According to officials, goat rearing will be specially promoted. Since goats are immune to various diseases, chances of any heavy damage are less.
- Besides, the maintenance food for goat rearing is also less as compared to other poultry and pig farming.
- It will give good returns in less time.
- The excreta of the goods can also be used as fodder in the fisheries department.
Objective of the Puno Baniya Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help by the government to the citizens doing business of goat rearing.
Eligibility for Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Indigenous unemployed youth are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Identity Card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- The domicile of the state
- Bank Account Details
- SHG member
- Email id
- Mobile number
Benefits of Puno Baniya Scheme
- Puno Baniya Scheme has been launched by the Tripura government for the welfare of the citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme unemployed youth will be given an opportunity to earn from goat farming by giving subsidy.
- Loans will also be provided by the government to the beneficiaries through the scheme.
- To increase income for the tribal people, a money linked goat program will be implemented, in which members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) will be given Rs 2,51,000 per unit.
- Once the beneficiaries start earning, they will be able to pay the loan through EMI of the income generated from this livestock business.
- The beneficiary is not required to make any installment payment for 09 months under the scheme.
- Under this scheme, the recipients will get 12 goats- 10 female and 2 male.
- Beneficiaries will be able to get the benefits of the scheme through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Puno Baniya Yojana
- To promote employment opportunities in the state.
- To provide financial help by the government to the beneficiaries who start goat farming business.
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
- To bring down the unemployment rate.
How to Apply for Tripura Puno Baniya Yojana
Beneficiaries who want to apply under this scheme through online and offline mode, they will have to wait a little. The scheme has just been announced to start. As soon as the application process starts under the scheme, we will notify you immediately.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.