West Bengal Chokher Alo Yojana | Mukhyamantri WB Chokher Alo Scheme | WB Free Eye Treatment Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
Chokher Alo Yojana has been implemented by the Government of West Bengal to treat the patients suffering from eye diseases in the state for free and to make them self-dependent. Through which free eye diseases treatment of the beneficiaries will be done. How to get the benefit of the scheme and how to apply to take advantage of the scheme. To get all this information, you have to read this artical end. So let’s know – about WB Chokher Alo Yojana.
WB Chokher Alo Yojana
Chokher Alo Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal to provide free eye treatment to the people of the state. Under which, 20 lakh people will be operated by the state government for free by 2025. In which in addition to free cataract surgery, 8.25 lakh people will be provided glasses free of cost by the state government. For this scheme, free eye screening camps will be set up in all schools, colleges and universities of the state, out of which 04 lakh students will be provided glasses as per need. In the first phase, the scheme will be started in 1200 Gram Panchayats and 120 Primary Health Centers. After this, the scheme will be implemented smoothly in every gram panchayat, municipality and municipal corporation area of the state. This scheme will serve as a lifeline for the poor people who were unable to get their eyes treated due to financial constraints. But now this will not happen. The new scheme run by the government will brighten the lives of the beneficiaries and they will be treated free of cost. All the expenses in this plan will be raised by the State Government.
Why the Scheme was launched
There has been a huge increase in the number of people getting eye treatment in the state. Due to which they are unable to get treatment and their life remains bleak. To bring light to their lives, Chokher Alo Yojana has been started by the state government in the entire state, so that people of every category can get the benefit of the scheme and they can get free eye treatment.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free eye treatment to the people of the state who are suffering from eye disease.
- Permanent Resident of West Bengal State
- all category of people
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the permanent residents of the West Bengal state.
- Eye-free citizens will be treated through the scheme.
- All citizens from child to old age will get benefit of the scheme.
- All the expenses in this scheme will be borne by the State Government.
- Under the scheme, 20 lakh people will be operated for free of cost by 2025.
- 8.25 lakh people will be provided glasses for free.
- Free eye check-up camps will be organized for students in all schools, colleges and universities for the scheme, and needy students will also be provided with glasses for free.
- The scheme will be started from 1200 Gram Panchayats and 120 Primary Health Centers.
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Eye diseases will be treated for free
- Beneficiaries will be made self-dependent
How to get benefit of WB Chokher Alo Yojana
- Beneficiaries of Chokher Alo Yojana will get benefits through eye examination Shivro.
- Beneficial eye disease will be investigated in these camps.
- The beneficiary will have to submit the necessary documents for that.
- After that, the beneficiary will be given free treatment at the nearest hospital to treat the disease.
- The glasses will also be provided to the beneficiary if required.
- After the entire process, all the expenses of the beneficiary’s illness will be paid by the state government.
How to apply for WB Chokher Alo Yojana
Those beneficiaries who want to apply for the scheme will have to wait a bit. The scheme has just been launched. As soon as you get any latest update in the scheme, we will inform you immediately.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.