Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) Anganwadi Worker / Helper Recruitment 2020 | Post 160 | Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that there are bumper recruitment for the posts of Anganwadi Worker / Helper in Department of Women and Child Development (WCD). 160 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from the notification.
Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) Recruitment 2020
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply in time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
Department of Women and Child Development Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Department of Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Last Date||24 December 2020|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / application form / notification from the links given below.
|Posting Date||26 November 2020|
|Last date to fill application||24 December 2020|
Vacancy Details for Department of Women and Child Development Recruitment
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker / Helper|
- 5000/- से 10,000/- Rs. (every month)
Eligibility criteria for recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
- Only processing charges will be levied.
- There is no extra charge.
- You can get more information from the notification.
Question papers Download :-
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
How to apply for Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) Recruitment 2020
Let us now know how to apply for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker / Helper in Department of Women and Child Development (WCD). You can apply for this recruitment by following step-y-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to the official website.
- Now click on the career section.
- Now search for Mysore WCD Recruitment 2020 / Post 160 and download the application form.
- Now check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now scan the signature / photo / document and upload it.
If you have filled the form, check the filled form again.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / debit card / net-banking.
- After all the processing, you click on submit button.
- At the end, you take a print out of it. Which will work in your future.
You can get information related to address / Phone numbers / from below.
|Department of Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|1st floor, M.S. Building,Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-01, India|
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.