West Bengal Karmai Dharma Yojana | CM Karmai Dharma Scheme | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | Registration | Application Form
The Chief Minister of West Bengal has implemented the Karmai Dharma Yojana to connect the unemployed youth of the state with employment and empower them. Through which motorcycles will be provided to the beneficiary youth to run the business. Which will improve the condition of the youth’s family. How to avail the scheme and apply. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about the Karmai Dharma Scheme 2020.
West Bengal Karmai Dharma Yojana
The Karmai Dharma Yojana has been launched by the West Bengal government to make the youth self-reliant and to connect them with employment. Under which the youth of the state will be provided with the help of banks to provide 2 lakh motorcycles to maintain their livelihood. Through which unemployed citizens will also be able to do their work with the motorcycle provided by the government. There will be a box on the back side of the bike so that the youth can carry some items in that box. The bike would be highly profitable to distribute certain items. Through these bikes, small businesses can be started nowadays. Due to which unemployed people will get employment. When the unemployment rate in India is at an all-time high of 24%, the unemployment rate in Bengal is reduced to 40%. Online / offline application will be made to take advantage of the scheme.
The main objective of the Karmai Dharma Yojana is to provide motorcycles by the government to connect the youth with employment.
Details of the Scheme
- The Karmai Dharma Yojana has been announced by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- It has been announced at a public distribution program in Khatra in Bankuru district.
- The scheme has been launched mainly for the youth across the state.
- Through the scheme, the state government will provide motorbikes to the youth to run their businesses.
- These motorbikes will be provided with large boxes at the back, so that the youth can carry goods for selling clothes, articles, sarees etc.
- Through which young families will be easier to live and thus they will be able to live better.
- One motorbike will be provided to each person through the scheme.
- These motorbikes will be provided to the youth with the help of cooperative banks.
- This state government scheme will increase employment opportunities.
- This scheme will cover about 2 lakh youth across the state.
- Permanent Resident of the State of West Bengal
- Youth unemployed
- Job seeker beneficiaries
- 10th, 12th pass beneficiaries
- Adhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Voter ID Card
- 10th or 12th Marksheet
- Educational certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- West Bengal Karmai Dharma Yojana is run for unemployed youth of the state.
- The scheme will provide motorcycles to connect the people of the state with employment.
- By obtaining motorcycle, the beneficiaries will be able to move freely.
- Small businesses will be started through these bikes.
- It will provide employment to unemployed people.
- The unemployment rate will decrease.
- The financial condition of the family will improve.
- Now the youth will not have to wander to get jobs.
- Will save time
- Making the youth of the state self-dependent and aware
- Financial support for the scheme
- Encourage self-employment opportunities
- Providing free motorbikes with boxes for youth to sell products
- Enabling beneficiaries to earn a living
- Help to run small business
How to apply for West Bengal Karmai Dharma Yojana
- The scheme has just been launched.
- The beneficiary will have to wait a bit to apply. As soon as the process of applying is activated, the beneficiaries will be able to apply for the scheme sitting at home.
- As soon as we get any latest update on the scheme, we will inform you at the same time.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.
Last Updated on November 29, 2020 by Abinash