Swasthya Sathi Scheme | West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Yojana | WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | Registration | Application Form
The Health Scheme has been implemented by the Government of West Bengal to provide health facilities to the people of the state and to make them digital. Through which health cards will be distributed free of cost to the beneficiaries. How to avail the scheme and apply. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
Swasthya Sathi health Yojana
Swasthya Sathi health Yojana has been started by West Bengal to provide better health and cashless facilities to the people. Due to this, after providing insurance of Rs 5 lakh to each family in the entire state, they will be treated free of cost in various private hospitals of the state. This is a funded scheme, in which all the expenses will be borne by the government for the scheme. 7.5 crore people will get direct benefit from this scheme and the health of the beneficiaries will also get better. This scheme has been started for the benefit of the people of the state due to the corona epidemic, so that they can be prevented from getting sick due to health care.
Also read — West Bengal Karmai Dharma Yojana
Every family will get cashless facility to get the benefit of health insurance scheme. In which smart cards will be distributed to every family. There is a provision to publish 7.5 crore smart cards in the entire state. The card will start from December 1 through the distribution scheme. These cards will be issued in the name of women. The card to be issued will look like a smart card. Through which not only treatment will be facilitated but also digital identity can be ensured.
- Permanent Resident of West Bengal State
- Beneficiaries of every category
- All pre-existing diseases will be covered.
The main objective of Swasthya Sathi health Yojana is to provide health care to the citizens by providing insurance up to Rs 5 lakh by the state government.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs 5 lakh per family per year.
- Facility up to Rs 1.5 lakh through insurance mode and 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh through assurance mode.
- Paperless, cashless, smart card based.
- All dependent physically disabled persons in the family will also be covered.
- All pre-existing diseases will be covered.
- The entire premium will be borne by the state government, in which the beneficiary will have no contribution.
- Online smart cards will be provided to each family on the day of enrollment.
- The scheme will be managed in paperless IT platform from day one.
- There will be online equalization and upgrading of hospitals based on available services and infrastructure.
- Beneficiaries will get SMS triggers and instant alerts when the card is blocked.
- Real-time uploading of e-health records of beneficiaries upon discharge
- Hospital reimbursement with 30 days TAT claims interest is being charged for delayed payment.
- 24X7 toll free call center facility with feedback option (18003455384)
- Alerts for possible fraud detection with online matrices and escalation matrices.
- Android-based Swasthya Sathi mobile app to support beneficiaries
- Swasthya Sathi health Yojana will benefit the permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Through the scheme, every family in the entire state will get free treatment.
- Beneficiaries will be provided insurance of Rs 5 lakh.
- 7.5 crore smart cards will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
- All expenses for the scheme will be borne by the government.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme will get benefits in various private hospitals of the state.
- Health cards will be distributed to the beneficiaries to give benefits of the scheme.
How to apply for Swasthya Sathi health Yojana
- Beneficiaries go to the official website to take advantage of the scheme.
- Now you have to search for the link of the plan.
- You have to fill the application form for the scheme by clicking on the link given to it, as well as upload the necessary documents.
- After filling all the information, you have to finally click on the submitted button.
- You will be successfully applied for the scheme as soon as you click on submit button.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.