West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) Staff Nurse / Lab Technician / Full Time Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online| Download Application Form
You will be happy to know that bumpers recruitment has been released in Staff Nurse / Lab Technician / Full Time Medical Officer on West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) posts. 170 vacancies are being filled for this recruitment. Whose information you can get from the notification.
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) Recruitment 2021
To join this recruitment, the applicant has to apply online ahead of time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment
|Name of the Department||West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||22 January 2021|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
For this recruitment, you can get information about the web site / online application form / notification from the links given below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 January 2021|
|Last date to fill Application||22 January 2021|
Details of vacancies for West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment
|Post Name||Staff Nurse / Lab Technician / Full Time Medical Officer|
- 22,000/- to 60,000/- Rs. (every month)
Eligibility criteria for this recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been kept for the candidates like – what should be the educational qualification, selection process and age limit of the eligible candidate, let us know.
- For this recruitment, the applicant must have passed 12th / Graduate pass, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Apart from this, the applicant should have a degree / diploma in Medical
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Photo / signature
- written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 66 years
- Age relaxation for SC (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates – 03 years
|SC / ST||50/-|
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
- Question Paper 10
- Question Paper 11
How to apply for West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) Recruitment 2021
Let us now know how to apply online for the recruitment of Staff Nurse / Lab Technician / Full Time Medical Officer posts in West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS). For this recruitment, you can apply online by following step-by-step. As stated below.
- First of all, applicants go to the official website.
- Now click on the career section.
- Now search for WBHFWS Recruitment 2021 / Post 170 and download the application form.
- Now check the instructions given in the notification.
- Now you start filling the application form.
- Now scan the signature / photo / document and upload it.
If you have filled the form, check the filled form again.
- Now you can pay the fee by credit card / debit card / net-banking.
- After all the processing, you click on submit button.
- At the end, you take a print out of it.
Which will work in your future.
You can get information related to address / Phone Number / from below.
|West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS)|
|Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this artical, then comment and like it.