Mukhyamantri Free Borewell Drill Yojana | Andhra Pradesh YSR 2 Lakh Free Borewell Drill Scheme | 2 Lakh Free Borewell Drill Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to registration
YSR Free Borewell Drill Yojana has been implemented in the state by the Andhra Pradesh government to improve the income of farmers and empower them. Through which 2 lakh free borewells will be dug in the state. What is this scheme, how will it be availed and how will it be applied. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about YSR 2 Lakh Free Borewell Drill Yojana.
YSR 2 Lakh Free Borewell Drill Yojana
A scheme to dig 2 lakh free borewells has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to improve the condition of the farmers of the state and make them self-sufficient. Through the scheme, 2 lakh free borewells will be dug for the farmers of the state at a cost of Rs 2,340 crore. This will help in irrigating arable land in the state. The scheme will benefit farmers who are not able to irrigate their fields through borewells. Through the scheme, 2 lakh borewells will be drilled in all the constituencies, and casing pipes will also be provided to the farmers. After the approval of the borewell, information will be made available to the beneficiary via SMS at each stage. PD will take administrative approval from District Collector / JC, Aasara and entrust the work to drilling contractor. Payment to drilling contractors will be made according to the predefined success rate of the districts. If the borewell fails, a second borewell will be drilled if possible. Farmers can apply free of charge to get borewells online, or they can get the assistance of the secretary in their village.
The main objective of the scheme is to use available groundwater resources to improve the livelihood of the farmers, so that arable land can be irrigated.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible.
- If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
- Priority shall be given to small & marginal farmers and SC / ST / Women farmers.
- The borewell sites shall be identified scientifically by conducting ground water surveys before taking up the drilling.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Land Documents
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- The benefit of the scheme will be received by the farmers of the state.
- 2 lakh free borewells will be dug in the state through the scheme.
- It will cost Rs 2,340 crore to run the scheme.
- Farmers can apply for free borewell through online or offline through village secretariat and VRO will verify and forward the application to concerned APD / MPDO.
- Assigned drilling contractor will conduct ground water survey by engaging qualified geologist and submit the feasibility report to concerned APD / MPDO for generating estimate.
- PD will take administrative approval from District Collector / JC, Aasara and entrust the work to drilling contractor.
- Information regarding the sanction of borewells will be communicated to the applicants at each stage through SMS.
- The digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the concerned authorities along with beneficiary in the presence of drilling contractor after completion of borewell drilling.
- The depth of borewell drilled and depth of casing will be measured with advanced IoT enabled equipments minimizing human intervention.
- Payment to drilling contractors will be made as per the predefined success rates of districts.
- If a borewell fails, a second borewell will be drilled if feasible.
- Construction of recharge pit / water harvesting structure will be taken up at successful borewell site.
- Social Audit will be conducted for all the borewells drilled under this program.
- A programme management unit (PMU) will be set up at headquarters for effective monitoring of the implementation of the programme.
- Roles & responsibilities of various functionaries for implementation of the programme are defined and are included in the GO.
- District Collectors will guide and direct all the stakeholders for effective implementation of the programme
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Farmers will get free facility
- The land will be arable by digging borewells
- This will increase crop yield
- Farmers’ income will improve.
- Farmers will be made self-dependent and aware
How to apply for YSR 2 Lakh Free Borewell Drill Yojana
- To avail the scheme, the beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the “Apply for Borewell” button to apply.
- By clicking here, you will come to the next page.
- Now you have to fill Aadhaar Number. After that the OTP will be sent to your mobile Number, after entering it, you have to click on Submit button.
- The application form will open after clicking here. In which you will have to fill all the information given.
- After the whole process, you have to click on submit button at the end.
- Clicking on the submit button will successfully apply for the scheme.
- Phone: 9121296053
- Toll free Number 1902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like.