Andhra Pradesh Badugu Vikasam Yojana | Mukhyamantri YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme | YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to Registration
YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana has been deployed by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to connect the SC / ST people of the state with employment and improve their income. Through the scheme, the beneficiaries will be assisted by the state government to run their business. What is this plan and how will you get the benefit of the scheme. For this, you have to read this article to the end. So let’s know – about YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana 2020.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana 2020
The YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to make the people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes self-reliant and provide self-employment to them. Through the scheme, assistance will be provided to those who have lost their jobs and livelihood due to COVID-19. With this new scheme, the beneficiaries will be assisted by the state government to start their business. Through which SC and ST communities will get an opportunity to revive their livelihood. The scheme has been mainly promoted to promote SC and ST entrepreneurs and to set up new industrial units in the state. 16.2% of the plots will be reserved for Scheduled Castes and 6% for Scheduled Tribes through the scheme and SC and ST entrepreneurs setting up manufacturing units will also get an investment subsidy of 45% with a cap of Rs 1 crore. With this, the state government is also bringing big companies like Amul, PNG and Reliance so that they can do good marketing and take steps that can help small businesses. This will improve the income of the beneficiaries and they will not have to face financial trouble.
Launching Of YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana 2020
YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana has been launched on 26 October 2020 to help all those poor people who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. This scheme will uplift the people belonging to SC / ST category and they will be provided assistance by the state government to start their business. So that these people will be made self-dependent and empowered.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide assistance by the state government to connect the SC / ST people with employment.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes community of the state.
- Applicants who belong to weaker section of the society will be eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- SC / ST people of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Assistance will be provided by the government to connect the beneficiaries with self-employment through the scheme.
- The scheme will give the beneficiaries an opportunity to run their livelihood.
- The scheme will encourage manufacturing and service sector activities among socially disadvantaged communities.
- SC and ST Entrepreneur Facilitation Cell will be set up to run the scheme.
- Entrepreneurship development programs will be taken up to provide the necessary capabilities and skills.
- Increasing participation of SC and ST entrepreneurs will be encouraged by providing a package of ” YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana ” special incentives.
- Andhra Pradesh government is also implementing a full fee reimbursement scheme which will help all parents to avoid debt for the education of their children.
- The state government will invite companies like Amul, P&G and Reliance to the state to complete the work of the scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh government has announced special industrial policy for 2020-23 for upliftment of SC and ST entrepreneurs.
- Interest subsidy will be increased by 9% for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- 16.2 percent plots will be reserved for Scheduled Castes and 6% for Scheduled Tribes.
- SC and ST entrepreneurs setting up manufacturing units will be given an investment subsidy of 45% with a cap of Rs 1 crore.
- For service sector and transport related units, the subsidy amount is capped at Rs 75 lakh.
- The cost reimbursement of electricity will be Rs 1.50 per unit.
- There will be an increase of 25 paise in reimbursement of electricity charges per unit and 10% increase in investment subsidy.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe entrepreneurs will have to pay only 25% of the land cost and the remaining payment will be made in 8 years with 8% interest.
- Interest subsidy for MSME which was fixed at 3% in the Industrial Policy has been increased to 9% under Badugu Development.
- First generation entrepreneurs setting up micro units will be provided 25% seed capital support for machinery.
How to apply for YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana 2020
This Scheme has just been launched. The beneficiary will have to wait a bit to apply for the scheme. As soon as the application process starts, the beneficiaries will be able to apply for the scheme sitting at home. As soon as we get the latest update to apply for the scheme, we will inform you immediately. So that the beneficiary gets the benefit of the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like.
Last Updated on December 22, 2020 by Abinash