|| Andhra Pradesh Free Crop Insurance Yojana | AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme | Free Crop Insurance Scheme apply Online | Beneficiary List & Status ||
The YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme has been implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to better and empower the income of farmers in the state. Through which crop insurance will be provided to the farmers by the government to compensate the losses due to natural calamities. How to get the benefit of the scheme, who will be eligible for the scheme and how to apply under the scheme. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to improve the status of farmers and make them self-reliant. Under which farmers will be provided crop insurance by the government for the loss of all notified crops due to natural calamities. Which will have about 22 notified crops. This crop insurance will be available free of cost to the farmers. Earlier farmers had to pay higher premium amount to avail YSR crop insurance scheme. But now under this scheme, farmers will have to pay only 1 rupee to enroll themselves in the scheme. The government claims amount will be paid for the farmers whose crops have been ruined during Kharif 2020. To give benefits of the scheme, the amount will be transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries. Due to which about 15 lakh farmers will get the benefit of the scheme. Beneficiaries of the scheme will get the benefit by registering online.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide insurance cover on crops to all those farmers whose crops have been destroyed due to natural calamities.
- Permanent Resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- Land documents
- Bank account
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile number
Payment Released Under the Scheme
- On Tuesday, May 25, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jaganmohan Reddy made a major announcement regarding the free crop insurance scheme in the Telugu state. Through this, making a big announcement on behalf of the state government for compensation to eligible farmers, a compensation of Rs 23 crore has been released in the accounts of 15.15 lakh eligible farmers for the Kharif-2020 season. CM has transferred free crop insurance cash amount through computer from his office at Tadepalli in Guntur district.
- Last month, about Rs 3900 crore has been deposited in the account of farmers. For a state where 60% of the people are engaged in agricultural activities, the scheme provides guarantee to those beneficiaries in difficult times.
- An amount of Rupees 1820.23 crore has been provided by the government to 15.15 lakh farmers who have suffered crop losses last year. To extend the benefits of the scheme to the farmers, the Chief Minister has said that he has also released a compensation of Rupees 715 crore for the insurance dues of 2018-19 and free crop insurance compensation of Rs 1253 crore for 2019-20, which has been released by the previous governments. Was neglected.
- A major decision was taken for the scheme, which said that the state government would bear the loss due to farmers due to the destruction of kharif crops in the same season. The state government has set up village secretariats for every 2000 people in the state and around 10,778 RBKs have been formed. This scheme will help the farmers without burdening them. With this, insurance will be provided for 21 types of crops, which will improve the condition of the farmers.
Details of Claim Amount Paid
- The Andhra Pradesh government has paid a crop insurance premium of Rs 61 crore for the 2018-19 Rabi, which was kept pending by the TDP government. This premium was paid on 26 June 2020. Thereafter 5.94 lakh farmers have been paid about 596.26 crores and for Kharif 2019, Andhra Pradesh government has paid Rs 468 crores. The details of the beneficiaries who got insured through the scheme are as follows –
- 17.79 lakh farmers have been insured in 2016-17.
- 18.22 lakh farmers have been insured in 2017-18.
- Then 24.83 lakh farmers got insured in 2018-19, but the number of farmers enrolled under crop insurance scheme has increased to 49.50 lakhs in 2019-20. For this, 15.15 lakh farmers have undergone insurance in 2020-21.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Yojana Rythu Bharosa Kendras
10641 Rayathu Bharosa Kendra has been established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh which is integrated with the Village Secretariat to benefit the farmers under the free crop insurance scheme. Keeping in view the preventive cyclone, details of crop loss will be displayed at the Rayuthu Bharosa Center along with the Village Secretariat. Keeping this in mind, compensation has been paid to the farmers till December 31, 2020. These details are also available for social audit and the farmers who are missing from this list will be nominated by the government at the Rayuthu Trust Center.
Financial help by government
In a video conference with farmers, Minister K Kannababu, Cheluboyina Venugopal Krishna, AP Agriculture Mission Vice President VMS Nagi Reddy and concerned officials said that insurance cover will be paid in May 2021 for all crops wasted during 2020. For any delay in the payment process, a report will be given by the Planning Department, through which the amount of insurance will be paid to the eligible beneficiaries. Government of Andhra Pradesh will also buy sprouted and faded crops at graded MSP, so that no farmer in the state will suffer economic losses.
- YSR Crop Insurance Scheme will benefit the farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Crop insurance will be provided to farmers by the Andhra Pradesh government through the scheme.
- The scheme will cover crop losses due to natural disasters.
- There are 22 notified crops which are covered under this scheme.
- The scheme will be free of cost keeping in mind the interests of the beneficiaries.
- The scheme has been launched from 15 December 2020.
- There will be no need to pay any premium to the farmers for availing the scheme.
- The enrollment cost for the scheme has been fixed at only one rupee.
- To give the benefit of the scheme to the farmers, the amount will be transferred to their bank account.
- 1252 crore rupees will be provided by the government under the scheme.
- About 9.48 lakh farmers will get direct benefits through the scheme.
- About 49.80 lakh farmers have been enrolled in this scheme.
- 10641 Rayathu Bharosa Kendras will help farmers in the implementation of the scheme to give them the benefit of the scheme.
- About 56 lakh hectares of land will be covered by this scheme.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will get the benefit by registering online.
- To improve the condition of farmers
- To better the income of farmers
- Self-reliant and empowering to Farmaers
How to apply for the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Now you have to search for the link of the Scheme.
- After that you have to click on the given link.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to enter the given information like name, address, email id, mobile number etc.
- After that you will have to upload the required documents.
- After the whole process, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will successfully apply under the scheme.
I hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.