Telangana Chenetha Maggam Scheme | Online Registration | Application Form | The Government of Telangana has implemented Chenetha Maggam Scheme to improve the standard of living of Handloom Weavers. Through this scheme all pit looms will be replaced with frame looms. How to get the benefit of Chenetha Maggam Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. HP E-Taxi Yojana
CHENETHA MAGGAM SCHEME
Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao has launched Chenetha Maggam scheme on National Handloom Day. Under this scheme, now the traditional handloom machine will be given a new look. Handloom Weavers will be provided with new advanced technology handloom machines. Due to which both production and quality will improve. Along with this, identity cards will also be provided to handloom weavers. In which the ex-gratia amount for weaver members will be increased from Rs12,500 to Rs 25,000. So that it can help in improving the economic condition of handloom weavers.
About Of the Telangana Chenetha Maggam Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme
|Chenetha Maggam Scheme
|By Whom Initiated done
|By the Government of Telangana
|Assistance to be Provided
|Replacement of old handloom machines with new machines
|Online / Offline
Objective of the Chenetha Maggam Scheme
One of the main objectives of the scheme is to convert all pit looms into frame looms. So that every eligible handloom weaver can improve the quality of the products along with the change in their production rate.
Eligibility for the Chenetha Maggam Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The handloom weavers of the state will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Telangana Chenetha Maggam Yojana
- Identity proof
- Pitt Looms Invoice
- Firm Registration Number
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
Benefits of the Chenetha Maggam Scheme
- Telangana Government has launched Chenetha Maggam Scheme for handloom weavers.
- Through this scheme, support will be provided to handloom weavers.
- Under this scheme all pit looms will be replaced with frame looms.
- Let us tell you that about 40,000 industrial units are dependent on handloom business, which will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Indentity cards will also be provided to handloom weavers.
- Ex-gratia for weaver members will be increased from Rs.12,500 to Rs.25,000. So that the economic condition of handloom weavers can be made better.
- Chenetha Maggam Scheme will be run in the entire state.
- By getting the benefits of this scheme, handloom weavers will be able to bring change in their lifestyle.
Features of the Chenetha Maggam Scheme
- Uplifting the condition of handloom weavers
- Motivating the beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
- To make eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Telangana Chenetha Maggam Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Chenetha Maggam Yojana Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Chenetha Maggam Yojana Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Telangana Chenetha Maggam Scheme – Helpline Number
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comet and like it.