Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana | Kaushalya Scheme : Registration | Application Form | The Chief Minister of Goa has implemented Kaushalya Yojana to reduce the unemployment rate in the state. Through this scheme, skills are provided to the youth of the state, so that they can be made capable for employment. So let’s know how to get the benefit of Kaushalya Yojana and how to apply for it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
Goa Government has announced to start Kaushalya Yojana to reduce the unemployment rate in the state. Under this scheme, skill, upskill and reskill are provided to the youth. Kaushalya Yojana provides skills to the youth of the state who are looking for employment or are unemployed. After getting the skills, the youth will not have to wander for employment. This scheme will give an opportunity to enhance the hidden talent inside the youth.
Overview Of the Kaushalya Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
|By Whom Initiated done
|By the Government of Goa
|Youth of the State
|Assistance to be Provided
To Provide Skill, Up Skill and Re-skill
|Online / Offline
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana – Budget 2023-24
Presenting the Budget 2023-24, Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant has announced the launch of Kaushalya Yojana. In which he has said that Kaushalya Yojana will provide skills to the youth of the state, which will make it easier for them to get employment. For the successful implementation of Kaushalya Yojana, our government has allocated Rs 1.75 crore.
Objective of the Goa Kaushalya Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to connect youth with employment by providing them skills, upskills and reskills.
Eligibility for Kaushalya Scheme
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Goa.
- The youth and women of the state will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Citizens of urban and rural areas will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
Documents Required for CM Kaushalya Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Benefits of the Goa Kaushalya Yojana
- The Goa Government has announced the launch of Kaushalya Yojana for the youth of the state.
- Skill, upskill and reskill are provided to the youth through this scheme.
- After getting the skills, the youth will be made capable for employment.
- This scheme has been run in the entire state, so that the eligible beneficiary can get the benefit of Kaushalya Yojana.
- The youth who do not have any source of income, this scheme will prove effective for them.
- This scheme will enhance the talent inside the youth.
- Young entrepreneurs of the state will become after getting the benefit of Kaushalya Yojana.
- This scheme will encourage entrepreneurship.
- CM Kaushalya Yojana will improve the income of eligible youth.
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Kaushalya Yojana
- Skilling the youth of the state
- Reducing the unemployment rate in the state
- Motivating the youth to take advantage of the scheme
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Online Registration for the Kaushalya Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Goa Kaushalya Yojana Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Kaushalya Yojana Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on November 22, 2023 by Abinash