|| Goa Yuva Shakti Card Yojana | Yuva Shakti Card Scheme | Yuva Shakti Card Online Registration ||
Yuva Shakti Card scheme has been implemented to empower the youth of Goa state. Through which loans are given to the unemployed youth of the state to connect them with employment. With the help of which the economic side of these youth will be strengthened, so that they can stand on their feet. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about the Yuva Shakti Card Scheme.
Yuva Shakti Card Scheme
Before the Goa Assembly elections, Mamta Banerjee has announced the launch of Yuva Shakti Card Scheme to woo the youth of Goa. Through which the youth of Goa will be provided collateral-free loans up to Rs 20 lakh at an interest rate of 4%. The amount of loan given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. With the help of which the eligible beneficiaries will be helped to start their own business. Due to which the unemployment rate in the state will also come down.
Yuva Shakti Card Scheme Online Registration
To take advantage of Yuva Shakti Card Scheme, eligible beneficiaries will have to apply online by visiting the official website. The eligible beneficiaries will be able to take advantage of this scheme only after the application is made.
Total Budget of the Scheme
For Yuva Shakti Card Scheme, there will be an annual burden of ₹ 350 crore to ₹ 1,100 crore on the state exchequer.
Main objective of the Scheme
The main objective of Yuva Shakti Card Scheme is to provide loans to unemployed youth for setting up their own business.
Eligibility for Yuva Shakti Card Scheme
- Permanent Resident of Goa
- Unemployed youth
- Beneficiaries seeking employment
Utilization of loan amount for the scheme
- Higher education
- Vocational Courses/Training
- To start/upgrade business
- 18-45 Years
Documents required for Yuva Shakti Card Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Yuva Shakti Card Scheme
- The permanent residents of Goa will get the benefit of Yuva Shakti Card Scheme.
- Loan up to Rs 20 lakh will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries through the scheme at an interest rate of 4%.
- This loan will be available to the unemployed youth of Goa for setting up their own business.
- The loan given to the beneficiaries under the scheme will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- This will strengthen the economic side of the youth.
- Those who will avail this facility will not need to give any collateral to the bank as the government will stand as a guarantor for them.
- Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme by applying online.
Key Features of Yuva Shakti Card Scheme
- To provide collateral-free loan facility up to Rs 20 lakh to the youth of the state.
- Connecting unemployed youth with employment
- To make youth self-reliant and empowered
- To reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
How to apply for Yuva Shakti Card Scheme
- First of all eligible beneficiaries have to visit the official website.
- After that you have to click on Sign Up button to apply.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to enter all the given information.
- After all the process, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way you will be successfully applied under the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on April 12, 2022 by Abinash