|| Goa Griha Laxmi Card Scheme | TMC Griha Laxmi Card Yojana | Goa Griha Laxmi Card Online Registration | Application Form ||
Griha Laxmi Card scheme has been implemented by Trinamool Congress for the upliftment and development of women in the state. Through which financial assistance is provided by the government to the female member of the family. With the help of which an assured income will be provided to every household. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Griha Laxmi Card Yojana.
Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
The Griha Lakshmi Card scheme has been started by Trinamool Congress to make the residents of Goa self-reliant and empowered. 5000/- assured monthly income will be provided to every household through this scheme. This financial assistance received under the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the women of the house. The financial assistance provided under this scheme will be provided to every household without any condition. Direct benefit will be provided to 3.5 lakh families of Goa from this scheme. To get the benefit of Griha Laxmi Card Yojana, the beneficiaries have to register on the Griha Laxmi Portal.
Griha Laxmi Card
A card will be provided to the beneficiaries who have applied under the scheme. With the help of which the beneficiaries will be able to take advantage of the scheme and make their financial condition better.
Main aspects of the Scheme
Griha Lakshmi is a guaranteed income support scheme that provides an assured monthly income support of ₹5000 (₹60,000 per annum) to the women of every household. This scheme improves the financial condition of the beneficiary. Due to which there is economic development of the eligible families and it helps in meeting their daily expenses.
Total budget of Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
A total of 1500 to 2000 crores will be spent for Griha Laxmi Card Scheme, which is about 6-8% of the state budget.
Overview of Goa Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Goa Griha Laxmi Card|
|Launched By||Trinamool Congress (TMC)|
|Assistance Provide||5000/- Rupees (Per Month)|
Objective Of the Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial security to the eligible families of the state by providing them financial assistance.
Eligibility for Griha Laxmi Card Yojana
- Permanent Resident of the State of Goa
- Every female member of the household is eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Documents required for Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- E mail ID
Benefits Of the Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
- Griha Laxmi Yojana has been started by Trinamool Congress for the betterment of the residents of Goa.
- Gruha Lakshmi is a guaranteed income support scheme.
- Under this scheme, an assured monthly income support of ₹ 5000 (₹60,000 annually) is provided to the women of every household.
- The assistance given to the beneficiaries through the scheme is deposited in their bank account.
- Financial assistance given under the scheme will be given to every family without any condition.
- Beneficiaries are required to register on the Gruha Lakshmi Portal to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Griha Lakshmi cards will be issued to each beneficiary. Beneficiaries can take advantage of the scheme only with the help of this card.
- Direct benefit of the scheme will be provided to 3.5 lakh families.
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries.
Key Features of Griha Laxmi Card Yojana
- Providing assured monthly income to every household
- To provide financial security to the eligible families through the scheme.
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Apply Online for Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number.
- After that you have to click on Start Registration
- Now you will receive an OTP.
- You have to enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- Then the application form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill all the given information.
- After that you have to click on the submit button.
- Now your Griha Laxmi card will be generated. For this you have to download Griha Laxmi Card.
- After downloading you have to take its print.
- By following this process you will be able to apply online successfully under the scheme.
Apply Offline For Griha Laxmi Card Scheme
- You have to fill the registration form offline with the help of Goa TMC volunteer.
- You will get Griha laxmi on the spot.
- You have to authenticate the card by sending an SMS to 976 2097 620 <unique identification number> ,<beneficiary name>
- After successful registration applicant will receive 4 digit pin via SMS
- Note this pin number on the backside of the Griha laxmi.
- By following this process you will be able to apply offline for Griha Lakshmi Yojana.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on May 10, 2022 by Abinash