Mukhymantri Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana | YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme | Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to registration
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to make the children studying in government schools self-dependent and to expand education. Through which education kits will be made available to children from class 01 to class 10 in government schools. What is this scheme, how will you get benefits and how will registration be done. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – in the resolution of Jagannath Vidya Kanuka Yojana.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to brighten the future of students studying in government schools in the state and improve the education level. Under which the state government is providing education kit to the students of government school, which costs Rs 1400. In This kit will provide three pairs of uniforms, a textbook, a notebook, a pair of shoes, two pairs of socks, a belt and a school bag to each student from classes 1 to 10. With this scheme, a total of 43 lakh students across the state will be provided with Vidya Kanuka kits. 648.09 crore will be spent by the state government. All payments for the expenses of studies will be made by the state government, in which the government will deposit the cost of a similar stitch in the bank account of the mother, who sends her children to school. This will help those children who are unable to provide the same to their children due to financial constraints. This scheme will provide equal education to all in the state and students will be encouraged to study. The goods given to these children will be distributed as soon as the school reopens after the summer holidays, so that the students do not have to face any problem while taking education.
The main objective of the scheme is to make education level better by providing education kits to every student studying in class 01 to 10th in government schools.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Students studying in government schools
- Students from class 01 to class 10
- Id card
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Education certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Certificate of parents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana (Items Details)
Details of goods given to students under the scheme: –
- 03 pairs of uniforms – Each beneficiary student from class 1 to 10 will be provided 3 pairs of uniforms according to their size.
- School Bag – The beneficiary student will also be given a school bag along with his class size.
- Text books and notebooks – Depending on the student and their class, they will also be provided with text books and notebooks.
- One pair of shoes – IIT students will get black or white school uniform shoes.
- Two pairs of socks – Through the scheme, two pairs of socks will be provided to the beneficiary students.
- 01 Belt – The student will also be given a belt, which is essentially a uniform belt given to the student from 1st to 10th class in all classes under the scheme.
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana will benefit the children studying in government schools in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Education kit will be provided to students from class 01 to class 10 through the scheme.
- The state government will transfer the amount spent in the education kit to the mother’s bank account.
- With the help of this amount, beneficiaries can provide education kit.
- Each student kit will have three pairs of identical clothes, one pair of shoes, two pair of socks, a belt, a textbook, a notebook and a school bag.
- About 40 lakh students will get benefit through this scheme.
- 09 crore has been sanctioned by the State Government for smooth running of the scheme.
- This scheme has been implemented in all government schools.
- This scheme will lead to educational development of the student class.
- All will get equal education in the state.
- Now no one will be deprived of poor education due to lack of money.
- Assistance will be provided by the state government
- Providing education kit to students
- Encourage students to study
- Will get relief from expenses incurred during studies
How to apply for Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
- The benefit of the scheme will be available to the student through his government school.
- In which the application form of the beneficiary student will be filled in the government schools, and necessary documents will have to be submitted to the Principal / Teacher of the school.
- A list of the children will be prepared and sent to the school department.
- Then the school department will send the material under this list to the school.
- After that the beneficiary students will get the school kit available from the school.
- In this way the beneficiary will get the benefit of the scheme.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like.