The Government of Karnataka has implemented the Appu Scheme to solve the problems related to the health of the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, the benefits of health facilities will be provided free of cost to the citizens of the state, so that they do not have to go to the hospitals. How to get the benefit of Appu Scheme and how to register under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
KARNATAKA APPU YOJANA
Appu Yojana has been launched by Karnataka Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao ji from his constituency in Gandhinagar. Under this scheme, AED machines will be installed at common places to check health problems in the state for free so that citizens can get the facility of testing for diseases like kidney problems, heart problems, high/low blood pressure and cancer. Automated External Defibrillator is a machine that will provide immediate first aid to people in case of emergency. So that citizens can be made aware of dangerous diseases in advance.
Let us tell you that ‘Appu Yojana’ has been named in the memory of Kannada actor Puneeth Raj Kumar, who died due to cardiac arrest. There should be no such death of any citizen in the future, keeping this in mind, this scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
About Of the Karnataka Appu Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Appu Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing free health checkup facility|
Objective of the Appu Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide the facility of testing of diseases to the citizens of the state for free, so that the disease can be detected in advance and no disease becomes major later.
Karnataka Appu Scheme – Budget
For the successful implementation of the Appu scheme, the state government has allocated a budget of Rs 6 crore while announcing the annual budget. On the basis of which the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries.
Hospitals covered under the Appu Yojana
Jayadeva Hospital has been selected for the first phase of the Appu scheme, which will be the center of the health camp. Around 44 taluka hospitals will be considered under Jayadeva Hospital Bengaluru for Appu Yojana. Out of which, on the suggestion of Jaidev Hospital, local doctors will examine the patient through video conference.
Appu Scheme – Disease List
- Heart Issues
- High/Low Blood Pressure
- Kidney related issues etc.
Eligibility for the Karnataka Appu Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- All citizens will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Important Documents for the Appu Scheme (Puneeth Rajkumar Yojana)
- The applicant will not require any document to use the health camps.
- When the report will be prepared, information such as name, age, gender, location and mobile number of the applicant will be filled in it.
Benefits of the Karnataka Appu Yojana
- Appu scheme has been started by the state government for the welfare of the citizens.
- Through this scheme Karnataka state government will install AED machines at common places for free checkup of health problems.
- Which would include bus stations, railway stations, shopping malls as well as airports.
- Through this facility, the citizens of Karnataka will be made aware about the dreaded disease well in advance.
- Cancer, blood pressure (high and low), heart related problems etc. can be checked under free health camps through AED.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is a machine that provides immediate first aid to people in case of emergency.
- The ‘Appu Yojana’ is named in memory of Kannada actor Puneeth RajKumar, who died of cardiac arrest.
- This scheme will be run in the entire state.
- This scheme will provide benefits to the beneficiaries without any discrimination.
- Appu Yojana will prove to be a boon for those citizens, who are from poor class and they are unable to get health checkup done.
Features of the Karnataka Appu Scheme
- Installing AED machines for free checkup of health problems for the citizens of the state
- People will get the facility of checking diseases
- Now citizens will be able to get treatment for their diseases.
- Beneficiaries will be motivated to take advantage of the scheme
- This scheme will make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Registration for the Karnataka Appu Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the place where free health camps have been set up.
- A medical officer will then prepare you by hooking up to an AED.
- Then your full body checkup will be done.
- After that a report will be generated.
- Through this report, it will be known whether you have any disease.
- If there is any serious illness, then you will be instructed to treat it, that you should go to the hospital as soon as possible and get your illness treated.
- By following these steps you will successfully apply for Karnataka Appu Yojana.
Appu Scheme – Helpline Number
- To be released soon.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 18, 2023 by Abinash