|| Karnataka LMS Yojana | Student Registration and Login | Benefits & Eligibility | Faculty App Download || The online platform has been launched by the Government of Karnataka to expand education in the state. Through which the curriculum of educational institutions like schools and colleges will be transferred online and in digital format. How to get the benefit of this facility and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Karnataka LMS Yojana.
Karnataka LMS Yojana
The Learning Management System scheme has been started in the state by the Government of Karnataka. Through this scheme, students / trainers / teachers will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital platforms and systems have been set up by the authorities. By which the students will be made digital. This facility will help to hone their skills and students will also get an opportunity to acquire knowledge online. Simultaneously, both students and instructors will be encouraged to improve their digital literacy.
Overview Of the LMS Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Learning Management System|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Students and Teacher of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Eligible beneficiaries have to be made literate online.|
Objective Of the Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to transfer the curriculum of educational institutions like schools and colleges in online and digital format.
Key Aspects of LMS Scheme
The state-run higher education college of Karnataka has launched the LMS scheme for online learning. The Chief Minister of Karnataka said that 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 trainers will be directly benefited by this scheme. Karnataka LMS 430 will be implemented in first class institutes, 87 polytechnics and 14 engineering institutes. Let us tell you that- Yediyurappa said, “KLMS is deployed in two ways: LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.” The cost of this project is Rs 34.14 crore. This scheme will help in transferring the curriculum of educational institutions like schools and colleges in online and digital format.
LMS Scheme offers PPT practice test with 10 multiple choice questions, study material and video lectures for classroom administration. A beautiful impact is made on the mind of the students through this platform in many digital ways. Digital courses in multiple languages like PPT power point presentations, videos, quizzes, assignments and study materials have been included to provide the benefits of the scheme to the students. The Karnataka state government has claimed that this digital initiative will boost e-learning in schools and colleges. Which will help students and teachers to learn online.
Eligibility for the Learning Management System
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Students / Instructors / Teachers will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- email id
Benefits of Karnataka Learning Management System Scheme
- Karnataka Learning Management System is an online platform.
- Students/Trainers/Teachers get benefits through this platform.
- The applicants get an opportunity to gain knowledge through the use of e-learning modules which have been specially developed for the students enrolled in various classes.
- This feature encourages both students and instructors to improve their digital literacy.
- Apart from this, the KLMS scheme also helps in simplifying the digital method of learning from the traditional techniques of teaching for the lecturers and trainers.
- The scheme benefits the staff members, which include lecturers and trainers. As students understand more effectively through digital and graphics, efforts are made to explain them in the same way.
- By providing online facility to the students, it will have a positive impact on the retention rates in schools as well as the number of admitted students.
- The scheme allows public school and university students to compete academically with private and corporate students.
- This will motivate the students to study on their own.
Key Features of Karnataka LMS Scheme
- Encouraging digital learning among students through e-learning module
- To make online courses of colleges and schools in digital mode.
- Incorporation of digital courses in multiple languages like PPTs, Videos, Quizzes, Assignments and Study Materials in the digital platform
- Promotion of e-learning
- To expand education in the state
- To make the eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for Karnataka Learning Management System Scheme
Applicants who want to apply under the scheme, they will have to wait a bit now. Because the scheme has just been announced to start. Soon the application process for the scheme will also be started by the government. As soon as we get the information to apply, we will notify you immediately.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on November 9, 2022 by Abinash