The Government of Goa has implemented the Majhi Bus Scheme to improve the transport service in the state. Through this scheme, private buses will be hired to promote the services of Government Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited (KTCL) connecting far-flung areas and cities. This will make it easier for tourists to move around in Goa. How to get the benefit of Majhi Bus Scheme and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
MAJHI BUS SCHEME
The Government of Goa has approved the Majhi Bus Scheme scheme. Private buses can be hired under this scheme. These private buses will be taken on contract. Which will be run on 04 fixed routes at present. After that this service will be started in the entire state. Let us tell you that transport facility will be made available in the state even after 8 pm, so that people do not have to face any kind of inconvenience in commuting.
About Of the Majhi Bus Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Majhi Bus Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Goa|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Hiring Private Buses|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective of the Majhi Bus Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide bus facility in the remote areas of the state by hiring private buses, so that citizens can get bus facility for commuting.
Goa Majhi Bus Scheme – Bus Routes
This scheme will first be started from 04 routes of the state. These routes are –
- Panaji- Ponda
- Panaji- Sanvordem
- Panaji- Margao
- Panaji- Canacona
Majhi Bus Scheme – Late night Bus service facilities
Announcing the Majhi Bus Yojana, CM Sawant said that bus service will be started for the people even at night. We are ready to bear any loss, but people have to wait late night for the bus and they do not get the bus, we cannot tolerate this. In view of this problem of the people of the state, now bus facility will be made available in the state night also. The benefit of this service will be given to the tourists coming to Goa as well as our citizens who go for their duty after 8 pm.
Benefits of the Majhi Bus Yojana
- The Government of Goa has started Majhi Bus Yojana for the welfare of the citizens of the state.
- Private buses will be hired through this scheme.
- These buses will run on the fixed routes of the state.
- Private buses hired will be provided to KTCL on rent, in return they will get an amount based on the kilometers covered by their buses.
- With this scheme, now transport facility will be available in the state even after 8 pm.
- Initially this scheme will be run on only 04 routes of the state. After that it will be started on other routes.
- With this scheme, now the remote areas of the coastal state of Goa will be full of transport facilities.
- The benefit of this facility will be available to the tourists and citizens going for late night job.
Features of the Majhi Bus Yojana
- Hiring of Private Buses
- To give benefit of bus service to the people
- To encourage tourists to visit the state
Eligibility For the Majhi Bus Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Goa.
- Citizens of all age groups will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Online Registration for the Goa Majhi Bus Yojana
Citizen’s who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been started yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Majhi Bus Yojana Application Form Download
Beneficiary will have to download the Majhi Bus Yojana Application Form after the launch of the official website. After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it.
Majhi Bus Yojana – Helpline Number
Soon after the launch of the official website, helpline numbers will also be started for the convenience of the beneficiaries.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on May 26, 2023 by Abinash