The Odisha Government has announced the launch of a new scheme in the state named – Mo Jungle Jami Yojana. Through this scheme, basic rights can be provided to the forest dwellers and tribal communities in the state. Due to which efforts will be made to reduce the distances of forest communities. How to get the benefit of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana and how to register for it? To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana | My Forest Land Scheme
Odisha government has started Mo Jungle Jami Yojana for Scheduled Tribes and forest dwellers. This scheme is also known as My Forest Land Scheme. Under this scheme, better water facilities, schools, transport facilities and health care facilities will be provided to forest communities as well as tribal communities in the state. Due to which the beneficiaries will get better livelihood and food security. This scheme will be helpful in integrating the tribal communities in the mainstream of the society. More than 7 lakh people of the state will get the benefit of Odisha Mo Jangal Jami Yojana. With the launch of this scheme, the state will become the first state in the country where forest community rights are granted to both individuals and communities.
About Of the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Mo Jungle Jami Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Tribes and Forest Dwellers|
|No. Of Beneficiaries||More than 7 lakh|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing the Basic Rights|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective Of the My Forest Land Scheme
The main objective of starting the scheme is to ensure better livelihood and food security for the beneficiaries. Also, the Odisha State Forest Rights Scheme will provide ownership of the land, so that they can be free to use their land as per their requirement.
Mo Jungle Jami Yojana – Budget
The Odisha state government has first recognized the State Forest Rights Scheme in the launch of the budget for this financial year 2023-24. During the announcement of the annual budget, the state government has allocated Rs 26 crore for the Mo Jangal Jami Yojana. This budget is funded by the state government. In which the central government has no part.
My Forest Land Scheme – Execution
For the successful implementation of the scheme, Forest Rights Cells will be set up by the state government in the districts of the state. In which the focus will be on monitoring and review of the scheme. Forest rights have also been announced during gram sabhas in villages. So that all the people will be aware of the Odisha State Forest Rights Scheme and will be benefited from the scheme.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Statistics
There are about 53,845 villages in the state, out of which 32,562 villages are covered under the Central FRA scheme. There are about 62 types of tribal castes available in the state, out of which 13 types of tribal communities belong to Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs). Let us tell you that according to the 2011 census, the tribal population in the state is more than 9.5 million which is 22.85% of the total population of Odisha. This tribal population covers about 35,739 square kilometers of land in the state.
Eligibility for Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- Only scheduled tribes and forest dwellers will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Single women and PVTGs will also be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents required for Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
- The benefit of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana will be provided to the citizens of Odisha state.
- Through this scheme, forest communities as well as tribal communities in the state will be provided with better water facilities, schools, transport facilities and health care facilities.
- Beneficiaries will get better livelihood and food security from this scheme.
- Mo Jangal Jami Yojana will provide ownership of the land and give the right of ownership.
- This scheme will provide forest rights to tribal communities.
- This scheme will be helpful in integrating the tribal communities in the mainstream of the society.
- Odisha state government will ensure that each and every benefit by the state government is getting to the tribal population in the state or not.
- More than 7 lakh people of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applications for Mo Jungle Jami Yojana can be accepted through online and offline mode.
Features of Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
- Granting Fundamental Rights
- To provide better facilities to forest communities and tribal communities
- Motivating the beneficiaries to take advantage of the scheme
How to Online Registration for the Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode will have to wait for a while. Because the official website has not been launched yet. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to apply online by clicking on the link provided.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Application Form Download
After the launch of the official website, the option of “Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Application Form Download” will appear on the home page of the site. You have to download the Application Form by clicking on this option. After that you have to fill this form, then go to the concerned department and submit it.
My Forest Land Scheme – Helpline Number
Helpline numbers for citizens will also be launched after the website is launched. Applicants can get detailed information regarding the scheme by calling these numbers. Applicants who are facing problem while filling the online form, they will also be able to get the solution by stating the problem.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then do comment and like it.
Last Updated on September 19, 2023 by Abinash