|| Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme | Registration & Application Form || Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme has been implemented to provide new possibilities for livelihood to the youth. Through this scheme, suitable entrepreneurial opportunities will be created in rural and urban areas of the state, so that most educated unemployed youth can be connected to the scheme. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme.
Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
The Sikkim Government has started the Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Under this scheme the state government will provide subsidy on loan to unemployed candidates to generate employment opportunities. These loans will be provided by the banks to the beneficiaries. With the help of this loan, the beneficiaries will be able to take part of any business under the list issued under the scheme, due to which they will get employment easily. Applicants who want to apply under the scheme can register themselves at some of the centers set up by the government.
Sikkim Skilled Yuva Startup Scheme Back End Subsidy
Under this scheme, the state government wants to increase the number of employment youth through the bank with the help of financial subsidy so that they can start their own business from it. There is a provision to give 50% subsidy to unemployed youth candidates who live below the poverty line, apart from this it will be 35 percent in other categories. This loan scheme will be done by banks and it will be applicable to only those enterprises.
Overview Of the Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme
|Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup
|By Whom Initiated done
|By the Government of Sikkim
|Citizens of the State
|Assistance to be Provided
|Create the employment opportunities
|Online / Offline
List of self-employed under Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
- Milk product
- Poultry farming
- Pig farming
- Establishment of Green House
- Organic Farming
- Small scale industry
- Handloom Industry
- Related to the film industry
Objective Of the Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup
The main objective of the scheme is to make the unemployed youth financially empowered to connect them with employment.
Eligibility for Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Sikkim.
- The candidate should be unemployed.
- The candidate should have passed at least 5th class from a recognized institute.
- For this scheme only one member of the family is eligible to take benefit.
- The age of the applicant should be between 15 to 40 years.
- In this scheme, priority will be given to unemployed local children of BPL families or rural communities.
- The applicant should have a current trade license issued by the appropriate government for starting a Manihari or Kirana Store.
- For opening a new boutique shop or beauty salon, the candidate must have completed a certificate program of at least three months from a professional institution.
- Permanent Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Two copies of project report
- Bank Account
- Valid employment card issued by the concerned BAC.
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Benefits of Skilled Yuva Startup Scheme
- Permanent residents of Sikkim state will get the benefit of Kushal Yuva Startup Scheme.
- Under this scheme unemployed youth will be linked with employment.
- The government will give loans to the youth to run the business.
- The loan to the beneficiaries will be given through banks.
- The loan amount will be deposited in the bank account of the eligible beneficiary through DBT mode.
- Using this amount, applicants will be able to start any business of their choice.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the people of the state in their respective areas.
- Through this scheme the youth will be motivated to join employment.
- Applications for the scheme can be made through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
- To provide employment to the unemployed youth
- To arrange loan for the eligible beneficiaries by the government
- To bring down the unemployment rate.
- To provide employment opportunities to the youth looking for employment
- To improve the income of the eligible beneficiaries.
- To improve the standard of living of the applicants taking advantage of the scheme.
- To make youth self-reliant and empowered.
Institutions received for applying under the scheme
- DIC (E/N) at Gangtok for applicants in East and North Sikkim.
- DIC (S/W) at Jorethang for applicants in South and West Sikkim.
Application Process for Skilled Yuva Startup Scheme
- The beneficiaries who are applying under the scheme will have to go to any of the institutions mentioned above.
- After that you have to get the application form by the official there.
- After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information given in it carefully and also attach the necessary documents with the form.
- After all the process is done, you have to submit this form to the concerned office.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Abinash