Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme | Andhra Pradesh Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana | Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana Registration Process| Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide nutritious food to pregnant women and infants of the state and to take care of their health. Through which nutritious food will be given to the beneficiaries. This scheme has been launched to meet the lack of physical development of the beneficiaries. What is this scheme, how will it be availed and how will it be applied. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana.
Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana 2020
To improve the condition of tribal pregnant women, lactating mothers and poor children in the state, the Sampoorna Nutrition Plus Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Through which the beneficiaries will be provided nutritious food for their physical development. Beneficiaries will not get sick due to getting nutritious food and their health will be taken care of. The scheme will be overseen by Anganwadi workers. These workers will collect data and provide benefits to eligible women and children. This will make the beneficiaries self dependent and aware. 1863 crore will be spent by the state government to run the entire Nutrition Plus scheme smoothly.
The main objective of the Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme is to provide nutritious food to the pregnant women, lactating mothers and children of the state for better health.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Pregnant women and children
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Mobile Number
Approved food model for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana
Beneficiaries can examine the accepted food model, which includes the current food model as well as additional improved items. You can get information about it from below.
|Category/ Frequency||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children from 6 to 36 months.||
||Take home ration||Rs. 600/-|
|Children from 36 months to 72 months||
||Feeding at AWS||Rs. 560/-|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||
||Feeding at AWS and weekly take home ration||Rs. 1062/-|
Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana list of Tribal Mandals
Here is the complete list of 77 tribal scheduled and tribal sub plan Mandal in which Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana will be implemented –
- Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana will benefit permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Nutritious diet will be provided to children and pregnant women through the scheme. So that their health will be better.
- The scheme will take full care of the health of the beneficiaries.
- Benefit of the scheme will be available to the beneficiaries through Anganwadi centers. 8320 Anganwadi centers will cover 3 lakh tribal women and children.
- Nutritious food, egg and milk will be provided to children between the ages of 3 to 6 in these centers.
- 1100 rupees per month will be spent by Andhra Pradesh State Government to provide food to pregnant women.
- Apart from this, 553 rupees will be spent per month by the government for the diet of children in tribal areas.
- Providing nutritious food to the beneficiaries
- Self-dependent and aware making to beneficiaries
- Due to getting proper diet, diseases will be prevented
- Help will be provided by the state government
How to apply for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana
- Benefits of the scheme Beneficiaries will be given by Anganwadi workers.
- Data will be collected by Anganwadi workers by rolling out eligible women and children.
- Monitoring of service delivery details of eligible applicants will be recorded in the Common Application Software (CAS).
- At the time of registration, date of birth and sex and monthly height weight records of children will be correctly recorded at the Anganwadi center.
- After that the plan will be closely monitored by the concerned Project Officer in coordination with the Project Director District Women and Child Development Authority.
- The registration process will be examined after inspection. Only then will the beneficiary get the benefit of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Yojana 2020.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, do comment and like it.