Andhra Pradesh Bima Yojana | YSR Bima Scheme | AP YSR Bima Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | How to apply
YSR Bima Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to uplift the poor and bring them economic benefits. Through which the beneficiaries will be insured to give benefits of the scheme. To get all the information, you have to read this article till the end. What is this scheme, how will it be availed and how will it be applied. So let’s know – about YSR Bima Yojana 2020.
YSR Bima Yojana
YSR Bima Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial security to the poor families in the state. Under which the benefit of the scheme will be given to the families holding white ration cards. In which the insurance scheme premium will be paid by the government to provide protection to the head of the family. For that, the government will pay premiums of more than 510 crores to insurance companies and the amount of premium will be credited to the beneficiaries account. Apart from this, immediate assistance of 10,000 will also be provided to the families. Under the scheme, 1.41 crore families will be benefited by providing insurance cover. This scheme will improve the financial condition of the beneficiary’s family. Despite the economic crisis caused by Corona, the scheme has been started for the welfare of poor families.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance by the government to provide protection to the economically weaker families.
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- White Ration Card Holder Family
- This scheme will be applicable for the head of a family of 18 to 70 years.
- Rs 15 per annum
Nominee Of YSR Bima Yojana
Following people can be nominees under YSR Bima Yojana:-
- Wife of the beneficiary
- Unmarried daughter
- 21 year old son
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
- 2 lakh rupees on the natural death of the beneficiaries of the age of 18-50, the nominee will get an insurance amount of Rs 5-5 lakh on accidental death. 5 lakh will be insured even if the beneficiary is accidentally completely disabled.
- Nominee will get compensation of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death of a beneficiary aged 51-70 years. 3 lakh will be insured on permanent disability. An insurance amount of Rs 1.50 lakh will be given to the beneficiary who is 18-70 years of age, who is accidentally disabled or partially disabled.
- In addition to this, the Chief Minister also announced that immediate assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the families through village and ward secretariats.
- Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card
- Permanent Address
- Bank account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Benefit of the scheme will be given to families holding white ration card.
- Beneficiary will be insured through the scheme.
- The premium of the scheme will be paid by the government to provide protection to the head of the family.
- Government will pay premium of Rs 510 crores to insurance companies.
- The amount will be paid in case of natural death of the beneficiaries and due to accidental disability.
- In addition, immediate assistance of Rs 10,000 will also be provided to the families of the beneficiaries through the village and border secretariats.
- Through this scheme, a premium of Rs 15 per year will be deposited by the beneficiary.
- Claim amount will be given within 15 days of filing.
- The amount received by the beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- This will improve the financial condition of the beneficiary’s family.
विशेषताएं | Features
- Help will be provided by the state government
- The scheme will make the beneficiaries self-reliant
- Better economic condition of the family
- The economic condition of the family will improve
How to apply for YSR Bima Yojana
- The beneficiaries are not required to register in any form to apply for the YSR Bima Yojana.
- Beneficiary volunteers will conduct surveys through door-to-door campaigns and can check white ration card holders.
- The information collected from the investigation case will be verified by the Welfare Secretary and the beneficiaries will be selected.
- Then the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account including the nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year.
- Beneficiaries can get more information from the official website.
Hope you have got all the information from this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like.