Assam Anundoram Baruah Award Scheme | Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana | Benefits / Eligibility / Objective / Features | Registration process for Assam Assam Anundoram Baruah Award Scheme | How to apply
Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana 2020 has been implemented by the Government of Assam to provide financial assistance to the students of 10th standard. Through which students who have scored more than 75% marks in class 10th will be provided financial assistance by the government. How to get benefits and how to apply. For this, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know – about the Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana 2020.
Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana
The Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Assam to raise and uplift the standard of education of 10th standard students. Under this, the state government will provide financial assistance Amount of 20,000 / – to the students scoring more than 75% marks. Assistance Ammount to beneficiaries will be provided in their bank account on 12-13 September 2020. Through this, 16944 students of the state will get direct benefit of the scheme. This scheme will improve the economic aspect of the beneficiaries, which will help them to get admission in the next class. This scheme will raise the educational level and inspire experienced and deserving students to move forward. It has been announced by Assam State Education Minister Hemant Biswa Sarma. To avail the scheme, students have to apply on time. In which the necessary information given to them has to be filled. The beneficiaries will get financial assistance only after successful application.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of class 10th by the state government.
- Permanent Resident of Assam State
- Class 10 students (Boys/ Girls)
- Beneficiaries scoring more than 75% marks
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Educational Qualification Document
- Bank account
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- The meritorious students of Assam State will get the benefit of the Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana.
- Through the scheme, the beneficiaries who have scored more than 75% marks in the 10th standard will be given an assistance of rupees 20,000 / – by the state government.
- 16944 beneficiaries of the state will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only after applying for the scheme, the beneficiaries will be able to avail the scheme.
- The amount given to the beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- This scheme will make life-saving work for those students who are financially weak and are unable to continue their studies due to lack of money.
- Beneficiaries will not have to leave their studies incomplete under this scheme.
- This scheme will improve the family status.
- Education will expand in the state.
- This scheme will also inspire students who are weak in studies.
- Help will be provided by the state government
- Financial assistance will be given to the meritorious students of class 10
- Beneficiaries will be made self-dependent
- To be encouraged towards education
- Increase in educational level
How to apply for Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana
- To take advantage of the Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana, the beneficiaries will have to register at their school.
- They will also have to submit the necessary documents.
- After that the list of beneficiaries will be sent by the school to the department.
- Then the beneficiary list will be checked by the department.
- After the entire process is done, the amount will be transferred to their bank account.
- In this way you will get the benefit of Anundoram Baruah Award Yojana.
Hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comet and like.