|| Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme | AP Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration | Application Form Download | AP Scheme Status, List || To make the future of the students bright and to expand the education in the state, the state government has announced to implement the AP Free Laptop Scheme. Under this scheme, free laptops will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries, students studying in vocational courses and students unable to take laptops due to financial constraints, to give the benefit of the scheme. Through this scheme, digital education will be promoted in the state, so that the educational development of the students can be done. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply under it. To get all this information you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about AP Free Laptop Scheme.
AP Free Laptop Yojana
Free Laptop Yojana has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to promote digital education in the state and encourage students towards education. Under this scheme, laptops will be provided by the government to visually impaired, hearing impaired, speech impaired and orthopedically handicapped students of the state. Apart from this, students who are financially weak and are studying in professional courses, those students will also be able to take advantage of this scheme. With the help of laptop, students will be able to learn new things, which will also help students to get technical education. Beneficiaries of AP Free Laptop Yojana will be able to get the benefits through online and offline mode.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme
|Free Laptop Scheme
|By Whom Initiated done
|By the Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Students of the State
|Assistance to be Provided
|Providing free laptops to visually impaired, hearing impaired, speech impaired and handicapped students
Main aspects of the Scheme
AP Laptop Scheme is launched to provide laptops to the students at free of cost. Due to which digital education will be promoted in the state. All those students who are not able to buy laptop due to financial crisis, now they will be able to get laptop through Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme. Apart from this, this scheme will also encourage students to pursue higher education. Especially this scheme has been run for visually impaired students, hearing impaired students, speech impaired students and orthopedically handicapped students, so that everyone can get the right to education in the state and children will be able to take education through new technology.
Objective of the AP Free Laptop Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free laptops to the eligible students of the state, so that they can complete their studies without any problem.
Eligibility for the scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State
- Students and girls are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Visually Impaired Students, Hearing Impaired Students, Speech Impaired Students and Orthopedically Handicapped Students will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Students who are studying in vocational courses and are financially weak are also eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant’s family income should be less than Rs 15,000 per month.
- Students whose parents’ income is between Rs 15000 to Rs 20000 per month, they will have to pay half the amount of laptop.
- Apart from this, students whose family income is more than Rs 20000 will have to pay the full amount.
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Necessary Guidelines for the Scheme
For visually challenged students the IT have proposed to procure laptops at the rate of Rupees 30000 to all the students who are studying in professional courses to the tune of Rupees 60000. Apart from this, lifetime laptops will be provided by the government to handicapped, speech-impaired and handicapped students. The guidelines for acceptance of laptops are as follows –
- Laptop will be issued to the student once in life
- If wrong information is entered by the student to get the benefit of this scheme, then the student will be liable for action by the corporation for any reason whatsoever. In this case, the students will also have to refund the cost of the equipment or equipment.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to those students whose monthly fixed income of parents / guardians will not exceed. such as –
- Laptops will be provided free of cost to families earning less than Rs 15,000 per month.
- Half of the laptop amount will be paid for families with Rs 15000 to Rs 20000 per month.
- Families with income above Rs 20000 will pay the full amount to get the laptop.
- Students are required to submit Bonafide certificate from school or college, Income certificate of parents, Sadaram certificate, Aadhar card, Phone number etc.
- For the welfare of handicapped and senior citizens/district manager, handicapped and senior citizens assistant corporation will distribute laptops through Assistant Director, Department.
- All eligible details of requirement of laptop have to be submitted at Head Office.
- The officers have to maintain the records of the beneficiaries to avoid double claims or false claims.
- Only those students who are doing post graduation or Professional course will be given benefit under this scheme.
Benefits of AP Free Laptop Yojana
- Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the welfare of the students of the state.
- Free laptops will be provided to the students through this scheme.
- This scheme has been specially started for visually impaired students.
- All those students who are studying in vocational course will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Now laptops will be provided to the students by the government without worrying about financial constraints.
- Laptops given to students will be provided on the basis of their family income.
- With this scheme, students will be encouraged towards education.
- This scheme will encourage the students to continue further studies.
- This scheme will improve the level of education in the state.
- Through this scheme the students will be made digital.
- Applications for Andhra Pradesh free laptop will be accepted through online and offline mode.
Key Features of Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- Providing free laptops by the government to the students and girls in the state
- To motivate eligible students to take education.
- Promote digital education in the state.
- To play a key role in the development and advancement of students
- To make eligible students self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana
You can apply for this scheme through online and offline mode.
- Applicants who want to apply through online mode, they have to first visit the official website.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Online Application”.
- Now you have to click on the link “Click Here to Apply for Differently Abled Schemes”.
- After that the next page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to go to the section containing Application for Sanction of Laptops and click on the option of Apply Online.
- If you are not registered then you have to click on option on “NO” button
- After that the Application Form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill all the given information carefully and click on Register button.
- If you are already registered with the site then you have to login with id and password.
- Then you have to fill the application form by clicking on the option of Apply Online and also upload the documents.
- After filling all the information in this way, you have to click on the submit button.
- By following this process you will be able to apply successfully under the scheme.
- First of all the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- After that you have to go to the schemes & forms section.
- Then you have to click on the option of View All.
- After that you have to go to “Sanction of Laptops” and click on the option with read more option.
- Then you have to click on the option of Download Application.
- After that the application form will open in front of you in PDF.
- Which you have to download and take a print out of it.
- Now you have to fill this form carefully, and attach the necessary documents with the form.
- After all the process is done, you have to submit this form to the concerned office.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline under the scheme.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please like and comment.
Last Updated on December 26, 2022 by Abinash