Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched many schemes for the welfare of every section of the citizens of the state. Through which the standard of living of the citizens is being improved. To take this trend forward, the Andhra Pradesh government has now changed the process of property registration from offline mode to online through Card Prime software. So that the Stamp and Registration Department of the State Government will be inspired by the technology of issuing challan to register any property. How to avail the benefit of this facility and how to register for it. To get all this information, you will have to read this article till the end.
ANDHRA PRADESH CARD PRIME REGISTRATION
Andhra Pradesh government has launched Card Prime Software to provide online facility to the citizens of the state. Under which online facility will be provided to the citizens of the state for online property registration. This process has been started from August 31, which will be run in the entire state. Property registration will now be done online through Card Prime 2.0 software. Along with this, now the citizens of the state will also be able to issue invoices. With the availability of online facility to the citizens of the state, now they will be free from the hassle of visiting government offices. Not only this, this facility will also save the time and money of the citizens of the state. The beneficiaries will get the benefit of Card Prime Software by registering online.
About of the Card Prime Software
|Name Of the Article|
Card Prime Software 2.0 Registration
|By Whom Initiated done|
By the Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided|
Providing online facility for the Property Registration
Objective of the Card Prime Software 2.0 Registration
To provide online facility to the citizens of the state for online property registration and motivate the citizens to take advantage of Card Prime Software online.
Card Prime Software 2.0 Online Registration Process
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on PRIMME option.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- If you are already registered in this page, then you have to enter email, mobile number or Aadhaar number and after verification of OTP, click on the login button.
- If you are not registered then you have to click on “New Registration”
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill the given information, as mentioned in the image.
- After that you have to click on Send OTP button.
- Now you have to verify the OTP and login to the portal.
- After this you have to select the option of “Documents” on the dashboard and click on the “New Document”
- Now you have to select the type of registration and also select the nature of the documents.
- After that you have to select the Sub Registrar Office where you want to register. Then you have to fill the district and circle.
- Now you have to enter the consideration price and execution date details.
- Then you have to add the documents asked for the property.
- Now you have to add or edit the Executor/Mortgagor/Donor and Claimant/ Mortgagor/ Benesee and also add “Representative”.
- After this you have to select the villager for agricultural land. Then for flat, house and plot you have to select urban.
- Now you have to book a slot (appointment) at the available time.
- After that you have to make online payment and generate check slip.
- If you do not have PAN card available then you have to prepare an English or Telugu document and download Form 60/61.
- Now you have to fill all the details and generate 16 digit Application ID number.
- Then you have to enter the information available in SRO office for registration.
- Sub-Registrar Officer will have the right to accept, reject or suspend the registration.
- By following this procedure you will be able to successfully register for AP Card Prime 2.0 through online mode.
Andhra Pradesh Card Prime Software 2.0 – Helpline Number
- +91 91211 06359
Eligibility for the Card Prime Software 2.0
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Citizens of all classes will be eligible to take advantage of Card Prime Software.
Important Documents for the Card Prime Software
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Features of the AP Card Prime Software 2.0
- To provide online facility for online property registration
- To motivate the citizens of the state to take advantage of online facilities.
- To make eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article then please comment and like.
Last Updated on September 15, 2023 by Abinash